The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
I like the art of aria when she's angry or bored , its weirdly human

Turns out this guys is different from oscar??? So theyre not the same person. My dumbass is confused. Howwww??

Tyvm for the updates!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

-damn that semi-cliffhanger-

dude if you ship aria with oscar then just,,, stop

we all know who the male lead truly is just by appearance (i haven't even read the novel!!)

idk who you are but GO CAPED DUDE!!

im guessing he's the crown prince tho which is just *chef's kiss* for aria

Not only is the villainess an actual villainess, but she’s not overpowered and there are real consequences for her changing the course of events. Excellent.

So, idk if I’m looking too much into this, but do we think she said that Oscar would be burdened because she’s planning on sending it to him using Mielles name? Or she just wanted to make him feel burdened?

Also this cloaked prince need to find out that it’s her and not Mielle ASAP, cuz i think he still thinks she’s Mielle

I caught up on the light novel between the last update and this, and now I can’t wait for the story to progress more so I get to see all my favourite parts!
Thank you for translating!

@Yourreadhead burdened as in
Such an expensive gift from someone who's not your fiance. It could also be that he would feel burned of how much money aria spent on him even though she herself doesn't have money to spend on clothes. Or something like that.

I love the crown prince (male lead). He's so sweet and loves her so much. They are really gonna have a precious relationship :)

wow this.... this right here.. is immaculate...
just.. P E R F E C T I O N

Double-page supporter
The prince looks great in that last panel but his smile is making me nervous lol
And I hope he doesn't think she's mielle
Thanks so much for the mass release!!

Wait, why she wanted to kill the count? I mean he didn't do anything bad to her right? At least that's what i get from reading this so far
Also for anyone who already finish the novel
i found comments that our mc will become half ass villainess in the future, is it true?

Wait Mielle already attempted assassination??????? Holy cow isn’t she just like 11???????????? Geeeeeeeeez

Thank you for all the updates!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread