The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Black hair, blue eyes....

These manhwa know my type more than most manga i read.. :'))

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi
He's probably the ML? Poor Oscar
Poor Oscar's gonna be collateral damage :(

He seemed nice enough... RIP

@Apa
It's interesting how the brooch she chose matches this guy's eyes haha
I was going to say that round orange one seemed WAYYYYYYYY better than the blue one for Oscar... Unless she does a switcheroo and gives the current light-blue gem to this dude instead?

Thank you for the update and all your hard work in uploading server all chapter. I’m really enjoying this and hope to see more soon. Keep up the fantastic work. Thank you

Aggregator gang
Aw i kind of feel sad for her because she's always on edge, which keeps her sharp but it must be tiring. On the other hand though I wish her attitude would improve but maybe that'll happen later lol cuz tbh im fine with her attitude now. It stings but i understand why she's like that lol.

Dex-chan lover
@choerrybliss I have read the spanish translation, which is up to date.

I won't ruin the surprise, but the games of cat and mouse are so interesting when a new party joins.

Aggregator gang
I love this manga/manwha wich is full of tension... Although other otome with op main character or heart warming theme is enjoyable,having this kind of story once in a while is the best.

Thank you for the 3 chapters Juicy!!!
Please follow the rules don't repost anywhere!!!!

Dex-chan lover
3 New chapters huh? That would have been exciting. . . Had I not read all 280 chapters or so of the novel just last week. I couldn't wait for new manhwa chapters, I'm ashamed to admit.

I almost dropped the novel halfway through though, so I'm just going to drop a few spoilers in here.

As far as Oscar is concerned:
He and Aria don't end up together. Despite the way he looks now, and the way he acts for the next, eh probably like 10 or so chapters, he's actually a wimp that can't stand up to his older sister, and thus ends up focusing on Mielle and ignoring Aria. Aria started developing some light feelings of love for him, but he still ignores her even after she tries really hard to get him back.

Aria ends up with that black haired blue eyed character who she meets again at the end of this chapter. He is
the Prince, and Aria disappointingly ends up falling in love with him very fast, right after she finally gives up on Oscar. I didn't like this at all, and so I thought about dropping the novel, but stuck with it. It was an enjoyble read, and while I disliked the prince, I kept reading to see more of the side characters like Sarah, Jessie, and honestly Annie I guess. (She hasn't been introduced yet)

The novel was a good read except for that part I didn't like, so I still recommend it regardless. Aria is a great main character, and even the side characters are quite likable. My favorites being Sarah and jessie.

Revenge spoilers:
Stop reading now if you don't want to be spoiled with what happens to Mielle and the rest of the "villains".
Mielle is backed by Princess Isis, Oscars sister. She has power over the Prince since the two of them are going to get married. Oscar falls for Aria, which pisses off Isis. So she joins Mielle in trying to get rid of Aria.

Mielle is a bitch. I'd argue even worse than Aria.
She tries poisoning Aria. This results in her personal maid that raised her dying.
She pushes their father down a flight of stairs, paralyzing him for life, and tries to blame it on Aria.
She runs way to a neighboring kingdom with Princess Isis after their plans fail time and time again.
She immediately ditches Oscar when she thinks the King of the neighboring kingdom is interested in her.
She and Isis try to start a rebellion, but are IMMEDIATELY foiled by Aria and the Prince, leading to Isis and all the corrupt nobles getting executed.
Aria who has not revealed her true colors to Mielle yet, "Saves" Mielle from being executed, and imploys her as a maid. Having her taunted / abused by one of her close maids for a while. This arc was kind of hard to read for me. Not because I felt bat for Mielle, but because Aria pretending to treat Mielle nicely felt gross.

Aria suggests Mielle give the maid that has been harassing her a stomach ache / prank her. Aria tells her a good poison she could use, but to only use a little bit because more would be lethal. And well, as you can probably guess, she uses a lethal amount because she's a spiteful bitch.

Aria plans it so that Mielle's last ally / family member, her brother, is the one that drinks it. In the eyes of everyone else, it looks like she tried poisoning Aria, so not only did she kill her brother, but she's also sent to death.

Her head rolls.

Dex-chan lover
@knight_noble
Excuse me, which manwha is your profile picture from? I've read a lot of these but I don't recognize the character in yours.

What I like about this manhwa is that the villainess really lives up to the name villainess in the title, unlike most other manhwas in which the villainess is depicted as 'a mistaken/misunderstood protagonist'.

Users who are viewing this thread