The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

@Jeikob
My profile pic of Tia from The Tyrant's First Love manhwa chapter 9 last page.
https://mangadex.org/title/44057/the-tyrant-s-first-love
Hope this helps.

@Jeikob thanks for the coherent spoilers. Where did you read the novel? I guess its kind of obvious that this blue haired guy is the ML but it's just so disappointing. I actually kind of like Oscar with what we've seen so far. I guess he isn't considered 'manly' enough t obe the ML.

Girlll ur too on guard but ig thats a given but u couldve pretended to be nicer..

Ooooo foreshadowing with jewels! As usual, stories with dukes, princesses, and barons always take jewels to be something significant. The fact that Aria wasn’t pleased with the amber colored jewel, instead took the blue jewel is important because Oscar’s eyes are actually sort of yellow. You know who has blue eyes?? Hooded man who I’m pretty sure is the prince. Therefore Aria’s true love interest will be the prince haha

Thank you for the translation guys.. Keep the good works and stay healthy.. 😁

Dex-chan lover
@Torrence_Jet
I don't know if its an aggregate site or what, but I read the novel here:
https://boxnovel.com/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/

This is the same place I read the 'Solo Leveling' / 'I Alone Level Up' novel about a year or two ago. Doesn't seem like that bad of a site, but I'd recommend an ad-blocker if you don't already have one.

And yeah, I liked Oscar too. Less so after he starts to ignore Aria, though.

aria... her name is so pretty. i love how it sounds!
i can't wait for the next chapter! as always, thank you so much for the updates!

This is lil bit dark and full of hatred for me to take, but... I love it!! Thank you sooo much for the update!!!

lol so to anyone who likes Oscar and kinda ships Aria x Oscar

Abandon that ship now because he's seriously the most pathetic character in the entire novel. I thought he'd be a major revenge tool, but in the end he was just some petty revenge material early on. Thought he might play some part and redeem his pathetic, useless character near the end of the novel... but nope. Even Aria's soon to be revealed maid (Annie) and Jessie were far more useful and significant characters. I really think Oscar was just a waste of space in the novel LOL

@ Jeikob Contrary to what you said, I thought it was such a slow progress for Aria and the ML, to the point that I was rushing to read when she will fall for him and when it will all be revealed between them! 😂

To everyone still wondering if this story will be good:
It is, by far, the most satisfying revenge/ villainess plot I've read in manhwas. Aria is a wicked villainess until the very end, and it was really enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread