The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

guys read the novel seriously. this manwha is the best and the revenge is definitely satisfying

Aggregator gang
@TheDollCollector: he acted all suspicious and sly, who knows if that bouquet of tulips was safe? (The guard who smelled it got stomachache - though it might not because of the tulips, it still rings a bell) She wasn't as stupid as stepping on the flowers in front of a bunch of commoners: she pretended to trip and dropped it and 'accidentally' stepped on it.

Not to mention she had her backing in the high social: the noble ladies that she earned their trust by bribing them her embroidered handkerchiefs. That 'prince' may be a noble of lower status, so if he even says anything bad about her, but the noble ladies stand up for her, who will believe him? Even if the ladies doubt her, she still has her tutor - one with good reputation who always trust her.

YEA!! You tell her Aria!!! Thanks for the update!

Someone please tell me why Aria and her mom have the same colored eyes as Mielle even though they're not related 🤪wish they were different from Mielle's 😒

Group Leader
Please gurl don't berate your sister too hard. She might snap and slit your throat in sleep lmao.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Her sis is probs more terrifying than she thinks, probably a complete psycho in secret

Man, I love her Mum. Like, "I've had a hard life, now that I'm in the good life its afternoon naps and day drinking," ahhh yeah.

@Alyseb630 I think it makes more sense that she hasn't acted until now.

She's still fairly new to the house and acting on every slight to her child (which, before this point, had been mostly harmless) could cause trouble in her marriage and/or status in the household. Especially, since she would be in conflict with the 'innocent & beloved' daughter, with basically no evidence.

Its also highly possible that she didn't percieve the bullying, or didn't consider it serious before this point. Remember that, in her last life, our mc didn't find out the truth until she was already being executed! Even in our society, parents often don't realize their child is being bullied until serious damage has already been done.

@Azure_1802 I'm sad to say that those ladies will turn on her the second it becomes convinient for them, especially if it comes to bite her as she is older, she loses the protection of "being the child of the wife of a noble" and will be a nobody unless she marries nobility herself. I'm just very synical about the whole affair.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is growing on me. Just now her accusing her sister directly was way too much too early, but I love how MC manages everything else.

@Azure_1802 wait I thought it was the original carriage owner that got food poisoning thus is the reason why there was a new carriage driver who switched in because how can smelling something give you food poisoning. Also, that prince would be psycho then if he gave her poisoned tulips.

Users who are viewing this thread