The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Loved the new chapter... but now I can't UNSEE these two in the background of practically every panel with all the servants!! 😂😂

z3Awx0l.png

Was the other knight that sniffed the flowers the one that got food poisoning? Because that's what it looked like.

Why are people complaining that she's being mean to the prince when he's been suspicious, threatening, and violent with her before? It wasn't a smart thing to do but in fact, I actually think that Aria being impulsive and having a temper that she sometimes can't control makes her more interesting. The story would be incredibly boring if she was completely composed all the time.

@MCX01 exactly, and she seems to be able to read situations super well/deal with them accordingly. like all she needed to say was "I might've been in an accident" and her mom knew what's up. Despite her personality she also does seem to care for her daughter quite a bit (despite women with those types of backgrounds usually disregarding their children/seeing them as "in the way")

@Shroov05 The count doesn't treat her nicely, don't know why it was glossed over but the Count and her mother's relationship is mostly just physical, Aria came to the masion as a pack-in but she's not looked as the count's daughter

That's minor problem, there is a bit less exposition that I would like too, symbols like the tulips have some connotions that are not getting explained

I've read the LN of this and it quite good. I hope that the manhwa ver is also something worth lookibg forward too.

So like, we’re all aware that the flowers have the guard food poisoning right? Cuz that’s pretty obvious to me, unless i misunderstood or missed something

Edit: just reread it and i now understand that they were taking about the original carriage guy who got food poisoning and that’s why there was a new carriage guy

I was gonna say man this prince is a savage for trying to poison her, but i really just was confused

@Yourredhead yeah omg i was confused too, i mean the prince was acting a bit too friendly so i assumed he wanted her gone. Thanks for clearing it tho, phew

Ooooo she played right into her hand! Good thing her precious daddy and brother aren’t here. They’d shove everything under the rug and put the blame on Aria.

Glad to see the mom actually doing something. I assume it’s the fact that she could get in an “accident” too encouraged her quite a bit. Hopefully we learn more about her. She’s very odd. I’d love to know her reasoning. She kept her daughter even though it ruined many opportunities for her. But also is very hands off in the parenting?

Thank you for translating this chapter! I’m so excited to see what happens next.

OH THANK GOD HER THOUGHTS WERE RIGHT OMG I FELT SO BAD FOR THE COACHMAN IF HE WAS INNOCENT

Users who are viewing this thread