The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
A minor inconvinience and people are this pissed off? You are getting this translatiom and acces to this manga for free. Learn to be patient.

Aggregator gang
That, Jessie, a letter of DOOOM! hahahaa thank you for the update! I really happy seeing Aria trolling around

Never get enough reading this one....
Thank you for the update! Looking forward for more 🙃🙃

Dex-chan lover
@Xirre sure I just bunched people and made general explanation as to what probably happened. If you don't like that it still shows up then go make a suggestion or either bug report on the forum, not here though :x

Weird move, that she'd uses all this hourglass power for trivial things. Can't wait for the moment she does something really fucked up and then can't turn back time.

She really out there living her best life without a care for the consequences and I love and support her for it.

It is a weird move. This isekai is sorta different from the other revenge villainess isekais in that she's noticeably pettier than the girl who killed her.

Like, almost immaturely petty.

Either it's a good plot device to build up her bad karma and set her two steps back...or the author likes being petty for no dang reason. Would be disappointing if it's the latter, but as a fellow petty toxic person, I totally get it and would love to do the same. The author and artist are just drawing the stuff something that readers could relate to.

Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
I mean why torture her, see if you can get away with quick murder that'd be the easiest thing
Thanks for the translation

Power Uploader
"This chapter is unavailable" hmm... Is it my fault or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread