The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

honestly speaking seeing aria abuse her power like that is like wtf don’t do that r u dumb but considering her character itself it makes sense, and there’s a reason why she ended up the way she did in her last life too

Maybe because she died once already, she's strangely bold in this life?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, poor innocent Jessie. One of my favorite characters in this, second only to Sarah.

Looking at the comments here...

There's a reason the title only mentions "villainess". Not "villainess turns into the good, kind heroine"! I don't see how it ruins the plot. In fact, it's her wickedness that made the entire plot interesting (novel-wise), compared to all the generic "villainess gets reincarnated but is actually a really nice girl now" trope.

I agree with most here, i am scared for her, this can't end well with her using her power too much for petty (useless) reasons.
She is an adult and when she wants revenge than she should set her priorities straight and never underestimate her opponent.
Or else she will end up the same as in her previous life
Now she uses most of her time to sleep instead of being more productive.
I wonder if she got some personality disorder, being so immature and bold (taking risks).
But then again it is no surprise with her trauma, i got too spoiled with those mature and careful leads in most revenge-mangas😅

this girl wild LMAOOO i cannot
its quite refreshing though to read a manhwa about a villainess that is quite like one. most of them are "ooo im a villainess!!!" but dont even actually try to be

i hope we get some action soon with that blue eye black haired dude though

@amissa25 This is a story about a Villainess who is trying to get revenge, It is not about a Villainess will change to be good. . She was given a second chance, but that did not change her personality whatsoever. . She does act's like a good person but that is just a mask to get what she wants. . As someone who has read the light novel, she will warm up abit with the people who treat her kindly, but that is a long ways the story. For now she treats everyone even the kind people, as pawns, a means to an end. . Even by the end of the novel, I think she is 50% still evil. .

@rissira I read the novel as well, hence my last comment. I thought she was at least 85% wicked until the end though 😆

@amissa25 well she did treat that random kid who broke his leg kindly, also helped people with the school. . so she is kinda abit good later in the story? well. . kinda. . lol. .

honestly you cant expect aria to change into a good, kind heroine when she literally died due to mielle’s schemes. yes she treats people like pawns and is “evil” but she is only human. people never really treated her well her whole life (her mom raised her but did not give her love) so i understand why aria is like this 🥺 she does become a better person (kinda) in the later part of the story :)) and honestly mielle is also a villainess: BIG SPOILER
mielle pushes her father down the stairs to frame aria and paralyses him

Hahaha... I love Aria.... She's the reason I love this story so much! Her character is just so fresh and unique! And honestly, her acting like this is probably my favourite part.

Group Leader
I get it, but it still seems pretty dumb to waste her time and (life) energy on trivial pranks.

@breizh thank you for answering!
I tried to change all parameters and tried to open it in desktop version (mobile only user) but nothing worked so far

Users who are viewing this thread