The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Guys if it's unavailable to you, try to restart your browser or go incognito mode.

LOL she’s playing a dangerous game. It’d be very bad for her if people notice she’s carrying around the hourglass all the time and try to take it from her, assuming they can see it.

Yeaah, I was worried that she starts playing with it, if she screws up the timing, she can't go back anymore... Risking lot for temporal enjoyment. 🙄

guys if its unavailable for you, go into incognito mode cuz' it works there for some reason

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

I know it's amazing to have this power and stuff but I'm scared for some reason.

Thank you for the update.

I'm with the maid. I feel uneasy too. I thought she'd be more cautious but it seems like she's getting caught up in the moment with the succeding victories.

Dex-chan lover
Aria is getting way too confident with that hourglass. This won't end well for her ><

Aggregator gang
@marrow To be fair, Mielle did kill her mother and actively confessed she helped lead Aria to her death, and badmouthed her and seemed extremely happy in her execution, and she outright stated this only began because she was the daughter of a prostitute, not that Aria was ever a saint, but man, it's really easy to understand why she wants to royally screw over Mielle anytime she can.

What if on some rare occasions, the hourglass never worked? How will she able to escape from that? She's relying on the hourglass too much.

@shntaro thanks for the info! and it really did work in incognito mode! so for all people that aren't able to read the chapter -> change to incognito mode!
;P have fun reading and thank our hard working translator group!

Fed-Kun's army
@marrow
Pettier than Mielle ? Pettier than the girl who made the servants bully Aria, poisoned her mother and made her executed before Aria came back in time? Even since she came back she tried to kill her once with the carriage.
And what Aria is doing now is trying to make the engagement between Oskar and Mielle break hoping it will help her not being executed this time which is understandable. She said that she was hoping that they Mielle would end up executed in the end but I think it's pretty understandable too when that said person tricked you in being executed before.
And the little tricks she does before using the hourglass doesn't hurt anyone in the end since they didn't even know it happened. And I can understand why Aria take pleasure in doing that to the person who ruined her previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread