The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Not only is Aria extremely pretty but her dresses are always on-point ♡∀♡
That black dress near the end suits her so much in particular

Aria's personality is really something, its so funny how she trolled her teacher and then reversed time to tell teacher her lessons are lovely with an innocent smile like she never did anything 🤣
Yeah @Spagehetti-buns i don't feel sorry for miss two-faced (Mielle) in the least

Oscar is definitely not the ML lmao. He’s very uninteresting overall and definitely not suited to aria.

I hope the author explores more about the hourglass. I wonder if there are any drawbacks from using it so much. also @ y'all saying "damn why is she using it to do petty things" lmao is this a joke? her entire revenge plot is petty. dont act surprised now.

I feel like this is the first time I've seen a female characters wear a black dress in these isekai noble manhwas. if definitely makes her look like a villainess ayyy

thanks for the updaten

Aggregator gang
Damn she should really interrogate the maid helping Mielle! Hourglass is so damn OP if used right. I can appreciate her cute bullying tho, love it ahah
Tyvm for the chapter!

The edgy prince is obviously the love interest. Anyway, when you read enough stories of this kind, you start to realize that abusing the hourglass for petty things is going to bite her in the ass at some point. She can only use it once a day, so at some point she will have wasted it on something petty and then she won't be able to use it for something important, like saving her mom from being poisoned.

Double-page supporter
A magic Hourglass that turns back time? hmmmmm
hatkid.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread