The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
I still like MC's revenge campaign and I'm sure she'll use this random magic item later for more revenge, but it really seems stupid right now to use the hourglass for petty events that only she can remember when the drawback is so severe.

Dex-chan lover
@degfiledge KenOne Perhaps, but I can understand why. She already died once, as long as she's enjoying this petty shit it's probably pretty fulfilling for her little new game+ sort of experience here. Certainly an understandable impulse if not the wisest course of action, and she's never exactly made any pretense that she isn't foolish herself.

Aggregator gang
I also wish she would stop these petty actions. They just seem dumb.. And what if the hourglass got it limit and she cannot undo things anymore, especially when she actually need it.

I hope she doesnt go crazy using the hourglass, that would be a pitiful waste of all her efforts 'til now

I really hope the hourglass doesn't backfire somehow. In the back of my mind I kept thinking if Mielle got her hands on it later in the future she'd be done for. She also shouldn't be abusing it like that. Honestly I kinda wish it would break and disappear... It's too risky having that much power.

Supporter
yeah, I feel like this hourglass is going to get her in big trouble

Her abusing the power of the hourglass is very foolish but the concerning thing is that her personal maid seems to favor Miele or whatever her name is.

Firstly thank you translator team for your work I wuv you!! That moving frame in the beginning of the last episode was very funny 😆. The revenge thing is a bit tiring, but I’m still throughly enjoying it since it refreshing from the other stories with the villainess trope! Howeverrrr I was hoping they would use the poverty point to make her feel compassion to the poor in order to build her imagine in the eyes of the public and then maybe she would aim higher in status (aka the prince) after capturing Oscars heart and discarding him (I would like this most even though seems like a decent guy)

Fed-Kun's army
i hope Arial notices it soon that her maid seems to be favoring Millie. she can't afford to put down her guard

Why does it feel like Aria is acting a bit weird at end of the chapter? Like suddenly screaming when she got the letter. She has been so calm and calculative so far and she doesn't really care about Oscar so it's a bit uncharacteristic of her. Is it because of the hourglass or am I being too sensitive? Well, she used to be quite emotional and recless in her previous timeline so maybe it's just her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread