The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

@Starbright chill, she hates them so much she also needs to release some frustrations so it's a perfect way to do so without messing up her long term goal... Also it's better to use it now and test it's limits rather than not know when she's in a dire situation.

If you can't access the chapter, open it as a guest (use incognito mode) and it should work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Aria, Aria...

I get that you're happy, but you shouldn't be abusing this hourglass too much. Tactical moves are fair, but if this hourglass really drains your lifeforce or has some other unspoken cost, you should keep the pranks to a minimum.

Oscar...sounds like he's be a serious, stand-up fellow, so this response from him is fair. It's pretty villainous, but at least Aria isn't actually interested in seducing him so much as getting Mielle jealous.
I'm sure she can spin this as a rendezvous with him that'll drive her sister mad. Ooo...I wonder if she can provoke Mielle to behave so erratically it puts Oscar off?

@Kuroageha
If you're referring to the maid, Jessie, it's a little more complicated than that.
I won't say anything plot-related that hasn't already been mention but I'll put it under a Spoiler tab just in case.
You can think of Jessie as some kind of neutral party in this, really.
She does think that Mielle is a saint. However, she also believes that Mielle truly sent her to look after Aria to help her improve.
Essentially, she is the type who wants to see the good in anyone. So she thinks Mielle is a saint but also truly believes that Aria can change.
So, she isn't one of the two-face maids that are trying to get Aria to lash out to further Mielle's agenda. Rather, I'd say she is the gullible type that doesn't realize that people can have underlying motives.

@Psychronia: Actually Aria's personality were truely reckless, repeattedly attack the Saint so many times in previous life even when clearly losing. In this life she become more careful around human because she seen their nature, but in all honesty, that girl still a villainess with reckless tendecy, even she still remind herself of that many time

Group Leader
using the hourglass
she'll be fine lol. despite using it so childishly rn, it has little consequence. actually, using it like this goes in hand with testing it. reminder, our fl is much more cunning and quick witted in this life, so she'll utilize the hourglass to it's maximum potential, not just to shit on mielle and her insipid tutors. everything is with reason when aria makes a move.

why she has this power
she's descended from royalty and a marquis family. royalty consume water from this pond
which gives Asher his power.
aria is technically not royalty by her current status and that she was not recognised as royalty at birth (prostitute mother, bad rep, had to leave), so the consequences on her body are large compared to what royalty would have as consequence.

Group Leader
Chapter loaded fine for me . located in north america.
wonder if you skip the first page will it work for you https://mangadex.org/chapter/877759/2

@Kamikoto oh you mean that, yah those were pointless, she was just letting off steam cause she has to act all good girl so her plans are not found out. . don't worry her messing around with the hourglass only lasts 1 chapter and the story goes back to her scheming vaillainess acts again. .

Dex-chan lover
Great, the author got a smart character and is going to turn her into another idiot drowned in the power she received but don't understand.
Great.

@Nimaoi I feared as much, as I said I have a tendency to fall for the second leads lol so if a character starts to catch my attention there's a 80% possibility that he's going to be the second lead ( ╥ω╥ )

And @Kingdo I know, I'm not actually upset that she's messing around with the hourglass, just as I said I know she's not going to be a Saint in terms of behavior and so, and I understand your example, it's just that I've expected she to be less petty and more astute lol

This probably takes up my life energy, but I its fine I will use it for important things. proceeds to inflict minor pranks on her sister

Omggg can't wait for the next chapter ! I'm so hyped to know what happens nexttttt. Can't wait to see what Sir Oscar actually meant and how their meeting will gooo !!!!! So many questions in my head 😂

ah the meeting is coming up soon TwT what happened before it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth but i cant wait to see how Aria dressed that day

@karumin he's not even close to being the 2nd lead he's just a
friend! and soon to be ex-friend thanks to his annoying sister

Users who are viewing this thread