The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I feel like Sarah won’t marry the marquis because of her being involved with Sarah

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Sarah won't marry the marquess this time. It would be funny to see Aria get angry due to that xD
But really... it feels so wrong that she only thinks about using Sarah. I guess my mindset of being good to people that are good to you and fucking people up that are bad to you is not quite fitting for a villainess.

I seriously don't understand now.

Does she like her teacher, or she still thinks of her as nothing but a useful tool she can throw away anytime?

Dex-chan lover
Ah--- Im sorry sarah... for some reason i though you were 22 this whole time.... shes probably like 16-18

Ahhhh... I feel like Sarah isn't going to fall for the guy because she'll be like "I have Aria" then Aria would drop her ☹️

Asking for a handkerchief for her birthday seems like a troublesome past altering flag that will interrupt the work Sarah would instead be putting into the one she gifts the Marquis.
A case where the MC will be her own worst enemy if she continues to act so selfishly.

seeing her abuse the hourglass power made me anxious lol what if one day it doesn't work-
also seeing aria take advantage of sarah is pain ;-;
at least i think this makes aria a much more interesting character though, not like one dimension completely good and pure character but more complicated with depth

Users who are viewing this thread