The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Bruhhh it's kinda weird (and maybe gross) that her step brother was captured by her charm
Then again they never thought each other as siblings so ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

If you think Cain's behavior is gross, you don't want to see what he wants to do to Aria in the future 🤢

@esmee_n101

I dont think they are related, at least so far in the manhwa. Aria was born from another noble that never came back for the mother and was later adopted by the Roscentes. But not like it makes Kain's reaction any better :-(

@sertoots

i was under the impression that they thought she was the biological daughter of the count, that is why aria wonders why he dotes on mielle, when she too is technically blood related..

though you are right, she's not actually his daughter, IN FACT she is related to some nobleline which has ties back to the royal family

I'm suspicious the Master of that guy is the prince.... And they're giving Mielle gifts because they thought Aria was Mielle

Her reaction to events changing seems odd? it would be natural to assume that her change in actions wouldn't be the only thing that would influence how certain events play out, I mean she went back in time for Christ sakes

yes theyre not blood related but bruh? i also have step siblings and???????????

Aggregator gang
Guilt is a big part when taking revenge like this, your opponent doesn't necessarily have to feel guilt, it can also be people your opponent love. In a high aristocracy, you can use their need to have a good image against them by making people believe they have no heart or making them do something. If you hit rock bottom and there's no way out you have a huge advantage as long as you can work alone or are amazing at making people trust you like Melissa from 'Beware the Villainess' you can do whatever you want but you still have to be careful.

That's all I can say today as I am tired of writing.
It's odd how I have a decent sense of justice yet I still know like 100 ways to take revenge, I don't even have enemies for god's sake

@esmee_n101

that’s really interesting development! but since she’s older than Mielle, she’s not related to the Roscentes. I think Aria is hated by Mielle because she has no relations to the father and is a random child he picked up from the streets- and Aria is jealous cause she is technically a Roscente but not treated fairly.

Users who are viewing this thread