The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
dammit, it's the prince. And that servant is stupid~.
This...will end with a magnificent "who is this person?" when they meet~

I bet Sarah does't even like the Marquises, everyone just kept pushing her to him because of the symbol of wealth and power he projects...which happens often in noble families and even to day with Korean Chaebols heirs. Not once did she say she liked him.....people are just talking about his power/social standing and equating it with happiness...

I love how the last panel positions her such that the bow makes her look like she has fox ears. Very subtle and very clever bit of visual characterization!

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling the guy who has been courting Meile is actually the black-haired fellow who gave Aria flowers. He just got the name wrong. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Aria telling Sarah to be happy will end up with her rejecting the Marquis' proposal.

The prince still hasnt figured out aria's name isnt actually mielle lmaooo. Also, she definitely messed up with sarah, she accidentally probably made her refuse the marquis with all her "suportive" talk

I feel like he's the black haired guy who thinks aria's name is acc mielle
and bc of his wealth he's for sure the prince

Oh wow, its quite different huh. Lane's been smiling all the time while in the novel he
Lane, who hadn’t even looked at Aria, turned his head. Unlike when he was dealing with Mielle, he had a hard, cold demeanor. It had been a long time since she had seen a stare like that.

I bet you all that this is the raven-haired, blue-eyed hooded guy from before who is the "Master". And the gifts were suppose to be for Aria, but Rain mistakenly gave them to Mielle instead since the "Master" only gave the description, but not the name. Remember how he only called her by her house's name? I bet this is the reality behind these gifts. I bet it big time.

Users who are viewing this thread