The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Alright at this point I think the dude's "master" has gotten the sisters confused. I reckon the master is the dude that showed up at the beginning of the series and got help from the lead.

the master has to be the flower guy n lol once his master realises he got the girls wrong hahahaha

It would be ironic if Sarah only married the Marquis due to societal pressure in the previous timeline and Aria's encouragement for her happiness this time only breaks them up.

Dex-chan lover
She keeps pushing it with Lady Sarah, why would she say something that would make her question the relationship, just encourage her like the others did

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi

Because the other saiy : he is marquis, he have status, he is rich, of course he is a good match
it's like everyone push Sarah to marry him but she didn't really know him, they just start their relationship.

Aria ask if Sarah is happy in this story, a question that only her ask. She didn't push Sarah like the other neither she question their relationship. She's simply concerned by the well beeing of Sarah.
Well, she basically manipulate her, but that a "made in Aria" conversation XD

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename
@sammyPangel

Well, to be fair Aria did try to make it seems like she was Mirielle to push them off her trail.
Now that they're off her trail and investigating Mirielle instead....hah.

A few more interactions and I wouldn't be surprised if the guy here realize what Aria did though, after all Mirielle lacks the...survival instinct? Wariness of someone who's been in danger? that Aria has.

This is why she brought Annie tot he gathering 😌 to make that maid truly on her side by feeding her with envy and jealousy but also jewelry, make-up, and whispering sweet dreams as rewards

@jwchibi
That's because she actually really cares for her. This way she can make herself look good and express her concern. She didn't say anything bad or against him anyway. She knows what she's doing.

Dex-chan lover
I hope people realize how much effort it takes to play this game of court, especially from Aira's position.

Commoner origin, daughter of a prostitute, taken in by the head of the house.

In original timeline, no formal upbringing, no training, no education.

Current timeline; bare minimum but she's still behind Mielle who's been taught since birth.

Mielle who is the first legal daughter, has the backing of all the servants (remember Jessie had to be won over), even the coachman who helped tried to injure Aria, her father the head of house, and her brother the heir to the house.

Aria is surrounded by enemies, trying to create her own allies as much as possible, playing mind games with Mielle and the men around her (what is seduction but mind games?), her only advantages being the hourglass and rough memories of the original timeline, and even that is shaved away by the hourglass's restrictions and how the current timeline changed. Because she knows if she messes up and doesn't get the better of Mielle, her mother gets poisoned and somewhere down the line, her head ends up on the chopping block.

Aggregator gang
Oh, oh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT THAT GUY WITH BLUE EYES, AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU PEEPS WERE TALKING 'BOUT, I REMEMBER
HE MISTOOKE ARIA FOR MILLIE

I'm so dumb to realize just now -_-

I'm surprised theres all these noble ladies that adore her but the rumors of her is still bad a few chapters ago. Shouldn't this be enough to raise her reputation?

Users who are viewing this thread