The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

5 chapters!!! The art is always amazing and consistent, thank you for your hard work 💓💓

Wow... Can her father get any lower?? Good thing that she now knows.
Thank you for updating 5 chapters at once it was a very pleasant surprise <3

I literally just came from discord, reading chapter 25 then suddenly it crashed so i frantically tried to find Juicy’s server... i thought i just missed it from all of my servers coz i couldn’t find it... but to think the discord got deleted and you’ve disbanded T-T.... One last thing, I as a reader, am truly grateful for all the hard work and effort made to scanlate projects for us. I don’t know if you’ll get the chance to read this but, thank you! Thank you for the mass release. Me is happy☺️

when we finally can se that much effort you took to translate the korean title. thank you for the hardwork.
thanks for picking this up new translator team...

Dex-chan lover
And the brilliant thing about her response is that she is speaking from authority of the commoners' point of view. Thank goodness she didn't use the "R"-word.

I wonder if her father actually said that it was Mielle who advised him, rather than just saying it was his daughter and crown prince & co assumed it was Mielle?

Thanks for your hard work up until now, Juicy!

@sylvacoer what's the "R"-word??

Thank you for mass update!
And also huge huge thank you for the scanlating work up till now.Because of you, we were able to see the badass Aria.
Hope you the best in life!

Well, I really want to see this misunderstanding to clear up soon.Can anyone tell me when will this happen?I want to know if it's going to be long or soon.

Thanks for the mass update guys. It's sad that you're all disbanding 😢

@charasander I don't know it feels like a stretch to me. The new guy literally praised millie in front of her father, about how she is so smart and how she gave wonderful 'business ideas' to the Count. Obviously the count realises that the ideas millie gives him are useless and he never really implemented any of them. It was Aria's idea that brought him success and it was because of this he caught the attention of the new guy ( most probably crown prince subordinate ). But till the end the count never corrected the new guy.

She is the perfect example of a villainess getting a second chance at life 👌👌👌

Dex-chan lover
AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ...Golden. This is just delightful. I feel a bit like a little girl, because I enjoy reading all those victorian/baroque/roccoco styles princess/villian-fantasy stories, but you can't beat quality. And this here is a high dose of fine entertainment.

I can see why aria mad af when that guy told them that her idea become mielle idea....i'd be pissed as hell and definitely think her dad gift were given as "compensation".

Lol now that guy realize aria is a lot more smarter than mielle..what would he do? I cant wait for the next ep~

P. S : thank you juicy for your hardwork ♡ i wish u all the best ♡

YES QUEEEN STRAIGHT TO THEIR FACE
btwww 5 eps a day??
Thank you soo much for your translations!! You made a thousands people happy here :D

Users who are viewing this thread