The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Wow! Thanks for the mass update.

And Aria is amazing. 😭 It's a little slow on the uptake but I can't waaaait. Fucking shitty father.

Haha, it's so nice to see Mielle getting humiliated. Can't wait to see how all this unfold!

Big thanks to the Juicy group for their work!

AHHH YES mielle getting what she desrves

ty juicy for the great work :D[/i]

I guess Oscar will have to settle for Mielle now, and she won't be free to find another guy who isn't pining for her sister.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for all the work, Juicy. Sad you're disbanding cause you did good work. Hope you guys all do what you want in life and enjoy it :) thanks!

And, man, I sure find it lolz how dumb the prince is.

Thank you for the translations up until now Juicy! I've really enjoyed your work :))

Duuude
I thought trying to not read it when it has updates can make me feel satusfied but noo
I was so ready to dwelve in more but I just got to the latest chapter! Aaaaa

This is just brilliant 😭
I love this so much hhh
Thank you for the updates!!!

Just like Aria, my blood also boiled when it was revealed the trash dad had given credit to Mielle for the fur idea. The most amazing thing to come out of it, however, will be for everyone to realize how dumb she really is when they start asking for her opinion, just like what we just saw happen with our oh so mysterious middle man.

Double-page supporter
My heart is shattered that Juicy is gone T_T how will juices be dripping now?!

Aria was glorious once again!
Are we sure the Count didn't just say "my daughter" and everyone else just assumed it was Mielle? Aria still has a bad rep after all.

Thank you Juicy!

This mass release was a treat. Can’t wait for the ~mysterious~ suitor to be revealed

thank you for all of your hard work 😭 sad to see you go, but at least the series will continue to be updated!

Users who are viewing this thread