The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

i get so worried every time she has an outburst and uses the hourglass. like what if it doesnt work? she'll have to live with whatever outburst she has omg i couldn't handle it if that happened

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously enjoyed this chapter. So much emotion. Also so scared for when the hourglass stops working.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I thought her anger at the count was kinda unjustified, but now I see how it is. At this point I don't mind what devious tactics she uses to run them down.

Dex-chan lover
@fresh_blankets That reminds me of a Lelouch. The day his eye suddenly stopped being restrained by his special contact lense or something? Oof.

Aggregator gang
I seriously enjoyed this chapter as well. Her burst of emotions was really powerful and the timing of the hourglass being used is just perfect.
Also no petty action and her showing her intelligence is the best.

@fresh_blankets I understand your worry. However if that were to happen, she would just have to face the consequences since it's a risk that she took.

And thank you Juicy for the translation and bringing this series to us!

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of people are talking about the father, but we don't know what the father actually said, for all we know, he simply said he went in the fur business thanks to his daughter advice, remember that rain was surprised to learn the count had a second daughter, so he might have assumed Mielle was the one making the suggestion when he heard about the daughter.

Thank you so much Juicy scans for the series until now.

Loved reading this so far !!!

Aria my gurl !!! You go!

Double-page supporter
At the very least Aria aint dumb. She acts silly with the hourglass, but atleast it seems her intelligence goes beyond future knowledge. That was a pretty good analysis, and she burned Mielle to boot! Two for one special

Group Leader
That's the problem I had with the ending.

This is an ending spoiler, don't read unless you are okay with MAJOR SPOILERS.

The fact it is eventually revealed that she is actually from a noble family just undermines the idea that she worked her way up from being an underdog as a commoner in a world where nobles are the only ones with power. Instead, it turns out that she herself is a super special noble girl and she only "won" over Mielle because she was born even nobler and more special than Mielle, plus with a cheat power to boot.

Aggregator gang
Mielle you bitch, you dare ignore the future marchioness, our cinnamon bun sarah?!

Users who are viewing this thread