The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@nayrael from what i read in the novel: he did just mention “his daughter”, people assumed it was mielle, and he didnt bother correcting them at all. Which is why he also gave aria presents both as thanks for this idea and to kiss up (?) i guess because he let mielle get the credit 😡😡

ah we really stan aria's character development. I'm in love with how the author writes her as a mastermind with very human flaws. she loses her temper and she says things she doesn't need to say just bc of pride. stan

rememeber the guy she met at the repairshop the one with blue eyes and hair that's probably the crown prince / mysterious suitor check it at chapter 7

Aggregator gang
One day the hourglass will not work and shit will be awkward af.
Also thank you juicy ♡

Aggregator gang
Noooo Juicy is disbanding damn it all but thank you for the hard work until now

Damn our MC got mad so hard he decided to roast the fuck outta Mielle

Nice

Double-page supporter
@Waffley
Funnily enough, that's also what came to my mind as I imagined him talking to others: correcting people after that would be uncomfortable as he would need to answer "What about Mielle then?" and probably has nothing to say about it. Not to mention she is still his biological daughter and Aria didn't have so much time to coddle him up, so it's natural that he would protect her rep. Still, I am glad that he feels sorry, and I do hope that he is more careful next time. Unlike his daughter, he doesn't strike me as a malicious man. A gutless fool maybe, but not evil.

Aggregator gang
Juicy~~! I was really enjoying your releases!! Thank you guys for all your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
Aww. Thank you for your work up until now, Juicy. May the tide of life carry you to pleasant shores.

See, THIS is how you use that hourglass. Get intel then pretend you don't have it.

That fucking father of hers. Part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only said "his daughter" and that got misunderstood, but he doesn't get to have the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Double-page supporter
I was enjoying the chapters so much then fell sad bec juicy is disbanding TT
Thank you so much for your translation for this series. I enjoy this so much, please stay safe and happy for all juicy staff!

Dex-chan lover
Rip juicy.

Also damn she just popped off, I was kind of hoping she would rant tbh

Juicy~ Why~~ I love your releases! You guys were doing such a good job! It's so sad to see u guys go 😢

But seriously Aria was bloody angry wasnt she? Ugh I cant beleive the count actually gave the credit to mielle instead. Aria should just ditch him.

Juicy thank you for everything so far! You guys will be missed

Aria lashing out then using the hourglass is what I've been waiting for :3

Thank you for translating this series thus far, Juicy! Kinda disappointed you guys are disbanding but I suppose you have your reasons. Thanks again! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread