The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I bet there would be a time where the fl said something rude in front of some noble but totally forgot her hourglass.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Sarah... She's just there feeling non-existent.. :')

And thank you Juicy!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Aria is such a fucking boss holy shit
She took back her achievement in 1 answer and even spared some brain power to shit on mielle's answer lmao

Thank you for all the chapters Juicy!! <3
And damn homegirl is owning this shit

Thank you Juicy for all of your amazing releases!! But I’ve gotta know, why the recent wave of drops? If my memory is correct, you’re also dropping a few other series as well.

I can actually understand Aria's feelings lol imagine being in a family that already succeeded in killing you before. she isn't doing anything immoral like killing because what she's doing is a game of wits

Group Leader
Thanks for introducing us to this lovely manhwa Juicy. We're sad to see you go. Hope you have a good luck for your next adventure.

xts

I guess she forgot the reason why everyone thinks it’s Mielle because she ppurposely used her dress to make people think so. And to most people when they think daughter they only recall mielle which is known to be “smart and ideal” while aria is the spoiled in educated delinquent

Dex-chan lover
Stay juicy forever guys

Aria just fucking throws daggers and haymakers left and right doesn't she?
Truly a sigh to behold

Dex-chan lover
@xts : Aria and frankly quite a lot of readers too (like, seriously Aria, that tulip didn't jog your memory of a certain 'creepy' man who wanted to give you flowers?)

But after that answer, he's probably 100% sure Aria was actually the girl the prince met.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit! not just a drop but a complete group disband?! fuck me, that sucks,welp gl to everyone in the group, thks for all the hard work in all the series u worked, ty so much, and i'll remember dearly that one chapter with bouncy asses gifs all around.

Users who are viewing this thread