The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
The misunderstandings with the gifts is gold. 'Were none of them.. To your liking?' I'm so dead 😂

Aha! So he didnt even bother to check but send her gifts anyway, and obviously didnt reach her. Really didnt like it, didnt make sense considering his introduction as shady intel gathering person.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazuna She kind of made it so the logical assumption would be that she was Mielle, so that he'd potentially cause trouble for her. At this point the blame is kind of on her for not connecting the dots, especially with what he just asked her about all the gifts she's been receiving.

Aggregator gang
HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thank you for the translation!

her father is really a douchebag huh. Using her idea and claiming it was mielle idea

I didnt notice how the characters aged until I saw the crown prince lol

Supporter
oh no. my friend has left. what ever shall I do. lol

Fed-Kun's army
For someone who is supposed to at least somewhat smart, she struggles so hard to put two and two together.

how is she so oddly obtuse about this? Way to ruin such a great character

Aggregator gang
annie is cute
tsj8l8ahuw431.jpg

Thats exactly what i was saying before, like what is she actually going to do with her life after she makes mielles life miserable? Isnt living only to bring down others so boring? Also whos to say she wont run into another person who wants to see her downfall? Will she rewind time again just to do it all over? I love my villainous lead but pls get a hobby girl

So cute that he is probing to know wether she like the gifts or not... too bad they were gifted to the wrong person!

Users who are viewing this thread