The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

I’m literally drowning in anticipation for the moment Asher realizes he’s been sending gifts to the wrong girl. It’s giving me so much anxiety! I hate subplots driven by misunderstanding 😭 Just meet her already!!!!

Throwing my hands in the air about all this misunderstanding. KAGKAHTJSJLKDJGHASD

Fed-Kun's army
@Xevin Thanks for the spoiler
So that guy is called Lane? Is he Asher's close attendant? He kinda deserved if he thinks a daughter of prostitute can't be that smart lol.

@Nixnaw

Yes, Lane is Asher's follower. Asher is just like others where they rather believe the rumors and underestimate her because of her origin.

Also, Asher in original timeline is weaksauce, and his entire royal family got suppressed by the Duke and nobles and became their puppets. Things changed to better in the 2nd timeline is because he was listening to Aria's advice and suggestion. When Asher told Aria that He is not a weak man, Aria's reaction was like " Yeah right /s"

So will he know her REAL name in chapter 30 or so? They look really good together 😍 and as for that blonde beach....are those people who calls her beautiful or cute blind? I mean just look at her smile it’s super creepy....big eyes are supposed to be cute but when it’s on her it really creepy.....

Does anyone know where I can read the raws? Cuz it says on anime planet that there's already 31 chapters

Dex-chan lover
We're in a turning point now :>

I may or may not read the novel..? hmmmm

artstyle seems to have gotten a slight upgrade, everyone seems more attractive all of a sudden

Aggregator gang
oooh that's mielle's sponsor. her fiance's mom
edit: omg wait that wasn't the mom but the sister?

mhm I was respecting this story so much because it was focusing on the female lead's story and about how a poor woman needs a man, [who is rich & powerful ] to save her
im skeptical of change in character....though it is small.

the ML is just being rude... who cares if he's the crown prince or not, it's an impolite way to treat a lady

it's good that she's standing her ground like that... maybe thats why he likes her coz she doesnt realize who he is

Woah what Asher did was quite different from the novel huh. From ch 72 on novel:
As he moved one step closer, he narrowed the distance even further though they were already quite close to each other. Looking down at Aria from only a palm’s distance, he reached out and wiped off her pale cheeks.
and then Asher did something to Aria
She fixed her gaze in Asher’s eyes without answering anything. As if possessed by his blue eyes, he bent his straight upper body and kissed Aria’s forehead.
glad he didnt do it here lol

I guess the moral of the story is no matter how much of a sociopath a guy is, if he's hot then all's forgiven.

why did the author have to make her so conveniently dumb now? You realize the way all these villainess shoujo mangas and novels fail is because writers make their protagonists inconsistent with themselves. They're portrayed as being very smart and calculative, and then “oh i wonder who this hot guy could be???” just to pad out the story a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread