The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
1- Im not liking the cliche heroine goes dumb doki doki for ML interest because he is a moonlight hot guy. She's supposed to be smart and manipulative with a spice of evil, not an innocent maiden. Its quite irksome for the author to so blatantly break her character to get that romance going.

2- Is Mielle going to break up with Oscar now that she thinks shes found a better backer? Ive been thinking... what if she thinks shes found a better match and dumps him, only to realize it was a huge misunderstanding all along? And now shes lost both targets... Now thats a double whammy.

@Commenter I dont think this is really breaking character. She can be an 'innocent maiden' (in the sense that she falls in love easily) and still be her same manipulative self. Also, shes never striked me as smart otherwise, she probably wouldn't have gotten herself in this situation in the first place, shes just lucky she had a chance to redeem herself and play Mielle's game against her. I do wish she wasn't that easy tho

@Commenter Well, the FL isnt actually "smart", she simply has more experience, and a burning hatred Mielle & Co. you can see when she used the hourglass to play pranks on her that she's still kinda childish. And who knows, maybe the prince has charming magic or something.

Dex-chan lover
Ughhh i-- shit caught my breath... >__< gotta remember to breathe... aria really doesnt want any unknown variables in her life but it seems theyve run together "before"

Dex-chan lover
bruh this misunderstanding has gone from "haha ok funny ig" to "ughhh, you are both brain dead"

i had a suspicion before but seeing the comments, i’m pretty sure i’m right- asher is without a doubt the crown prince. and that pine guy from before is his knight(?)

Users who are viewing this thread