The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

I LOVE THE ART SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, THIS IS THE BEST ADAPTATION OF A NOVEL IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE !!!!!!

Double-page supporter
omg hes hot
hairdryer-cuz-girl-wet.jpg

I STAN the crown prince and her😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Want them to meet sooonnnnnnπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Thanks for the update!!!

Damn, I love Asher's interactions with Aria... the way he flusters her is so hilarious. Though I can't wait to see his face when he realizes he's been courting the wrong "sister" all this time, hahahaha!

And wow, I think the big boss just appeared in the form of Oscar's sister...

Aggregator gang
That sand in the background.... Don't tell me he has an hourglass too!? That would be such an awesome twist!!!!!

Asher is so hot, if he told me to jump of a bridge I would indeed jump off a bridge with no hesitation. I simp for him too much, this man is dangerous

Aggregator gang
Honestly the crown prince just came off as creepy to me. If he was a less handsome country noble, it's certainly not acceptable to temporarily abduct a noble while being so cryptic about it.

Can't wait to see Asher's reaction once he realizes that he has been sending gifts to the wrong person. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. It looks like Aria is getting drawn in more by the prince now, and vice versa.

Honestly, I consider the mistaken identity to be a good thing. The prince is courting her by proxy for now, and all the gifts and affection meant for her is going to the undeserving Mielle. The prince admires her sharp wit, and Mielle doesn't have enough of it at this point to meet those expectations.

Eventually, he's going to find time to come meet the family in person and the whole misunderstanding will come to a head. Provoking the Duke's house Mielle is engaged to, being misled by an asshole family who's pushing Aria's credits onto Mielle, and the general disparity in expectations and treatment...It's pretty clear what's at the end of the tunnel here.

The family will look like the asshole, Mielle will look like a glory-hog and unfaithful girl, and Aria will look like the pitiful soul who's unwittingly being taken advantage of by her family due to discrimination. Not to mention the Prince feeling awkward about the misunderstanding and their relationship starting with her having the leverage.

The reason why Asher ended up humiliating himself because he refused to believe Lane's story.

Lane came with the conclusion that Aria is the one that Asher looking for. He told Asher and Asher refused to believe that because he thinks a daughter of prostitute can't be that smart. He even said that "Mielle" is a rare beauty in the kingdom, which solidified Lane that they have mistaken Aria for Mielle because Aria is indeed a rare beauty as Asher described. Lane knows it is a complete waste of time to argue with Asher so he asks Asher to go to see her with his own eyes at Princess Isis's party because Mielle is there and he did and make fool of himself at there.

@tanate I dropped the official translation (linked on the title page) after ch. 71 because there was a different novel I wanted to follow more, and ch. 71 depicts the scenes from the beginning of ch. 27 of this web comic. I suspect that the scene itself ends at ch. 72, so if you wanted to continue from here, you could start from ch. 73.

I finished reading the novel (over 280+ chapters ahhhh!) because I was so drawn to the leads here. Just finished it and man, you guys are in for a ride! (In a good way)

For the next chapters at least, since Asher's been sending gifts to Mielle thinking it was Aria. He'll visit the party and realise that it's actually Aria he's been interested all this time. What's so exciting is how Asher will fall in love Aria and vice versa, and how Aria's growth as a character gets drawn. YESSS ASHER AND ARIA!!!!

DUDEEENJDNEBE ASHER.... THEY DONT MAKE MEN LIKE ASHER ANYMORE.. WHEW.............. I.......... I WANT HIM......

was the princess' appearance ever described in the novel? for some reason i've always imagined her to be a sort of mary sue type with powder pink hair 😳

Users who are viewing this thread