The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
ML is dumb cute and cutting corners but damn does he know how to create tension~

Thanks for the chapters!!!

She’ll have a good time mocking him after they’re both surprised about both of their identities. I really really want him to call her Lady Mielle so that she can tease.

Also, a scene with explosions and screams of onlookers sure sounds like the perfect moving moment for a villainess like her.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i like calculating and manipulative aria but seeing her flustered and confused by who I guess is ML is adorable too

Ngl the prince is so handsome. I still don't know what he is planning being all over Aria. Why is he interested in her??

But really jokes on him bc he got the wrong lady lolll he thinks he knows a lot about Aria but no..... you can't even get the right person dude what do you know about her

Fed-Kun's army
@erichanchan oh haha I worded that badly. I meant in the past as in someone who saved her before in her past life or something. Because I don’t remember seeing a scene like the flashback before, but could just be my memory haha

😭😭I can't believe such a dumb prince exist, he got the wrong lady 😭

@Lemonwitch
hqdefault.jpg

This author really knows how to use Dramatic Irony: getting us pissed off, because Aria used Mielle's name as a cover, and the Crown Prince actually falling for the cover.

Well, you can't blame them, because Aria's reputation doesn't do her any favor in these circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread