The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Is it just me or did ML and Aria just looked a bit too mature on this two chapters? 🤣
Since it was chapters ago I saw this ML, I forgot he looked this old lmao

Thanks for the double update!
Aaaaa I just can’t stop loving this series 🌸

Dex-chan lover
pff the dude is gonna be so mad when he lears he has been sending gifts to the wrong girl

Dex-chan lover
I hate when the author make a character stupid when dealing with one person.
He mentions she should be getting a lot of gifts but Mielle's the one getting them
Did she forget she told this man her name was Mielle

@JWChibi I don't think she did though? Didn't he see the family crest on the carriage at that shop and he just ASSUMED it was Mielle because of all the bad rumors about Aria? Maybe when they met again after she said she was Mielle but...I'm not certain. I thought he just assumed she was Mielle

@JWChibi She didn't tell him that her name was Mielle. He just assumed that she was Mielle, because she left in a carriage with her family crest on it and wore the dress that Mielle got from Oscar. And because Mielle is Oscars fiance, he thought that Aria who wore that dress was Mielle.

Double-page supporter
- explosion, potential act of terrorism, mass panic, possibly being abducted... and to Arya that is all so romantic that pink glitters appear everywhere. Oh wait, she is a villainess. Nevermind , it all makes sense
- hm... once again, it's hinted that she and Asher met before. But why doesn't she remember any of it?
- when Aria realizes that Asher is the Crown Prince... oh so many flashbacks will come to her
- I wonder if Asher is using some kind of spell on her. We don't see much magic in this story, but that Hourglass is magical so maybe there's more of it
- hm, is that the "Hourglass Silhouette" we see each time that time moves backwards? Hmmm...
- Lady Frederick... the fact that she is the Prince's (Asher's) fiancee and that Aria is Asher's love interest makes me think that she, not Mielle, is the true Big Bad of this story. She sure has the looks of a Final Boss

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F Seeing as he sent her the tulips in ch25 makes me think he knows who she is (as he gave her tulips personally once before). Maybe it's a trap: he sends Mielle gifts, and his clearly-not-evil fiancee goes after Mielle

I wonder what will be the prince's reaction once he knows that the gifts are being sent to the wrong person🤣

Imagine spending a bunch of money and gifts for the person you like just for it to go to someone else. LMAO

Her: please me first
Him: wasnt I sending you loads and loads of presents?
Mielle: hehehh

I was hoping when Jessie or the other knight found Aria to call out 'Lady Aria!' so Asher would :^0

Dex-chan lover
Male lead is an idiot lmao
Thats what happens when you dont do the work yourself

@someunregpunk she doesn't know,,
She thinks he's just a creep and a dangerous guy, because of their first meeting and impressions,,
But yeah,, she also knows that the one sending mielle the gift is the crown prince

Group Leader
Whoa that lady looks mean 💀

The art is gorgeous as always. Thanks for this release!

Users who are viewing this thread