The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Oscar is a good person he is just naive (a little bit stupid).. ;-; But I don't want her.. I hope he will find happiness later

Dex-chan lover
I fucking knew she was the third villainess. Things are only going to get better from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... She is MUCH more intimidating in the comic. Feel sort of bad for Oscar. He can't please anyone and can't win either way.

I feel so bad for oscar :<
I hope he find someone nice and not someone who just wants to use him.

My heart hurts for Oscar ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) poor sweet baby 💔
Are all women in that world wicked?! (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

His sister threatened to have Aria killed if Oscar kept seeing her? People who have read the novel,
does this happen there as well? I've read spoilers before and many people said that Oscar was pathetic, but I feel really bad for him and understand why he didn't stand up to her if this did happen in the novel. He just wanted to protect Aria :/

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

*REMINDER THAT CALLING OSCAR A PUSSY IS NOT RIGHT AND THAT BOYS CAN ALSO BE SUBJECTED TO BEING HURT AND CHOOSE NOT TO FIGHT BACK* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲.

Good boy Oscar, though probably powerless compared to the guy that abducted MC. Bet that guy is part of the "imperial family" second only to Oscar's

Hoping for Oscar ship to be reinforced

Contributor
Meh,i don't like Oscar too.
I understand why he is like this, but still...

Fed-Kun's army
Jessie, Sarah, and Oscar are cuties. I feel a bit bad for Oscar tho. Between Aria and Isis, can’t see him being happy in any ending.

Crap. That hurts. But still, i want to appreciate the kindness that oscar gave towards her, he's so kind soft boi :( anyway our lady is getting prettier <3

oh my, so this is Lady Iris

Emma, Iris and Mielle, cant wait for upcoming fun chapters :)

Users who are viewing this thread