The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Finally not a goody two-shoes.
Girl knows what she wants and I can respect that.

(Deep breath) Please, not another scan war 😩 I am really invested in this one...

Edit: Oh, I just saw the other group dropped this series for this scan, so in this case: Please continue! Now I will actually read the chapter --'

Edit 2: God, Sarah is too cute 😍 And she thinking MC is "innocent" 😂 But go MC, kick those asses!

I agree with the other comments! it's refreshing to see an MC that isn't super goody goody hahahah (Knowing she's using people, being sorry about it, but also understanding that it must be done to get to where she wants to be)

also, is Mielle's fiance gonna be the ML :)))

---

Update:

Nevermind hahah found some spoilers on who the ML is lol

Ah, it’s our first look at Oscar and my heart already aches! Poor boy doesn’t deserve what’s ahead of him (and I’m not talking about Aria).

Sarah is an angel as always

Idk how I feel about Oscar being the potential ML, I'd rather her find someone that would support this wolf in sheep's clothing.

She's already improving so much! Go girl! Become the best and get your revenge! I can't wait to see everyone's faces when she gives her stepfather the handkerchief!

Thank your for editing and translating this!

Sarah is an angel and I love her. And Aria is a little devil and I am here for it!!! Get that mean Mielle, use her tricks against her!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. It's a little weird how she was all tantrums and inelegance in her past life, but that's fine. She's really picking this up quite quickly.

Man, Sara is so wholesome I can't even. I hope things go well for her.

Fed-Kun's army
God im so hyped bc the novel is rlly good and i cant wait for more
Scared the manhwa is going too fast that i cant enjoy it more when she beats down mielle?? I think the novel elaboratrd more onnhow bad mielle was hh + how determined she was yo change

Users who are viewing this thread