The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for the manipulated teacher though :p

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi I love these kind of stories where the protag's selfish acts are seen in a good way lol

Why I am thinking Aria as Athy and Mielle as Jeneatte in terms of their appearance •∆•

That's up with all the MLs having black hair and yellow eyes? I need more creativity! anyway, this looks fun. she's got her priorities figured out

That eating scene, aww the reverse pen quite the taboo in eating and also really fucking pointless to actually use for eating

ahhh im rereading this and i didn't realize oscar was introduced so early lol

he's a piece of trash

yep god or whatever gave her a second chance and she is still wasting it by being the same ignorant asshole as she was in her first life.
she is basicly copying her sisters previous behaviour....which is extremely stupid, because as soon as her sister notices her pattern she will be slaughtered again.
if you cant surpass being a copy you will always be defeated by the original

Contributor
...I don't get it. What's the damn point of living a life like this? Why try so hard to become exactly the person that you hate?

wait im sorry aria looks like a child while oscar looks like, well, at the very least not a child probably a teenager

Dex-chan lover
Sarah is a lovely person :3 aria is... admittedly, a bit dumb, but i dont mean this hatefully. She herself realises herself to be not very smart or cunning, but shes fighting back in the way she believes she can. Cause shes clearly talented :) just needed encouragement.... that being vengeance HAHA

Wow people hating the mc but I absolutely love her. I don't hate it when a villainess comes back and becomes a nicer person, it's just I've read so many of them. Of course I still love it,it's just basic. So when Aria came back as a smarter more cunning Villainess, i love it. It's a change for once, of course I feel bad for Sarah but I'm still enjoying it. If aria has a change of heart later on, like I said I won't hate it but I won't love it. ALSO THE END BAHAHAHHA. POOR JISOO

Damn ppl really hating her for not being a goodie two shoes and forgive and forget kind of person

A pink-haired marchioness that loves children? Why does this seem familiar....?🧐🤔🤔🤔😏

I'm re-reading this after having been caught up for a while and straight up forgot that Oscar existed 😔

Users who are viewing this thread