The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

ok but how old is everyone rn? they never showed a proper time skip and they just suddenly look older (or they did but i was too dumb to notice)

When i saw the update of two chapters in my feed I could just tell this one would have the grand reveal of the prince being a goof, just from the amount of comments lmao.

Yey! I was able to catch up with the novel for this chapter lol can't wait for the next chapters.

Thank you for the translation! 🥰

Ahha! It's finally here: his dumbfounded face. In public too
Man I love the secret identity trope just for this

Dex-chan lover
YES NOW GO TO HER HOUSE AND SAY SEEMS LIKE I WAS MISTAKEN...

also ask the fox lookijng dude to take back all the gifts mauauhahahahah

Fed-Kun's army
Definetly not his servants fault. In the novel he keeps insisting that it isn't Miele the prince wants but Aria.

Things start to go better from here.

deep breaths.............................................................................................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to those saying the crown prince's assistant was useless...
he actually did tell the prince that he might've been mistaken and that the description he gave matches aria, but the prince is like, "I got to see it myself and meet her"

Wow there really is a lot omitted from the webtoon. Glad I read the novel, but also the art is so pretty I can't give up either!

@XiuHsiu
There are details that are left out here and there i’ve noticed. But nothing major thus far from what i can remember o: the general plot line is correct

Users who are viewing this thread