The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

‼️ The misunderstanding between the prince and his aide about Millie/Aria will be cleared up/come to a conclusion in the beginning of the next chapter! Sorta. On that note, we’re only 4 ch away from the manhwa raws! :))

Oh my God, yes FINALLY!!! I've been going crazy with this misunderstanding 🤣

Also, bonus that now everyone will think there's something between the Crown Prince and Mielle (at least for a little bit??) so hopefully that means she loses Lady Isis' support?? *shrug*

I just want Mielle to suffer really.

Well, well, well. Becuz the crown prince came, it will create some sort of misunderstanding for Lady Isis an her view towards that mischievous child

damn! that prince awkward face after being so confident he could brag about his status to his lady milea but realized he got the wrong person hahaha

hahahaha i love this idiot dumb prince he's so cute ffff what a himbo~ he's smart and witty and charming, but also a dumbass aww so cute

@Mangareader

yes i remember that chapter. But i expect the crown prince already search all information abt her, and i really expect him he already know BUT pretending mielle is the right woman because he want to test her. since i saw his character as clever man. (I remember his servant give present to mielle, but only tulips for aria)

I REALLY THINK HE TRY SHOW THE HINTS TO ARIA BUT WHEN I KNOW THE TRUTH IM JUST UPSET. LIKE… SERIOUSLY?????

Double-page supporter
What I don't get is how his servant hasn't said anything about Aria, I mean yeah at first you can be confused if you don't know them but the guy has been there a lot of times and has seen that Aria is obviously smarter than Mielle so the guy is just staying silent? or is the servant dumb enough that he still thinks Mielle is smart?

Users who are viewing this thread