The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

@thecronosone

In the novel, it was the servant who told him that he thought they might have the wrong girl and he did mention Aria. The prince basically went to the party to confirm, but was pretty sure she had to be Mielle - he gives an explanation for why he's so sure in the novel, which I thought was pretty weak but whatever. They might show the scene later but it was basically just "uhhhh I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this girl is definitely dumb. Maybe it's Aria???" Didn't add much.

That stuff about the servant mentioning aria to the prince is in the next chapter. Wait for it...its funny 🤣

Finally! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Ignorant Crown Prince finally realised his mistake. Poor Aria, thinking her life will be the same again since she lost Oscar but she didn’t know that she already has her little pinky wrapped around the most powerful albeit stupid Crown Prince. I’m just waiting for Aria to realise the “creepy” guy is actually the Crown Prince!

Even though her other plans failed, she won the war by capturing the prince without even TRYING. love to see it

😂😂😂
His expression when he sees that he had the wrong girl... I love it! Can't wait to see how he gets himself out of this one!

Eventhough our girl is currently depress. All her hardwork just crumbled.
Hahahahhahahah
Misunderstanding between characters are usually frustrating but this misunderstanding here are so satisfying ! 😂😂😂😂

I feel relieved that now he know but he is so DUMB does his secretary not report on how dumb Mielle was or what????

NOOOOO!!!! DONT LEAVE MEEEEEE!

I feel like I’m gonna die because of this cliffhanger... ugh... thanks for the chapter xp

Users who are viewing this thread