The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Sarah love <33
Gotta give props to Aria's mom tho, she truly wants whats best for Aria's happiness

Group Leader
Is she a moron? There have been so many hints but she just doesn't get it. I guess it makes sense because in her first life she got played by her enemies and she had no idea whatsoever about it. She only knows now because Mielle told her. Otherwise, this thick MC wouldn't even know anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiskeyWolf @reika I'd guess its because her self esteem is fucking rock bottom so she wouldn't expect the crown prince to have any interest in her. And to be fair she did ask Rain if the master was the Crown Prince and he more or less denied it.

@reika honestly it's less a case of Aria being dumb and more she's over thinking it. It's so obvious she's dismissed it because she's already thought of the fact crown prince wouldnt be interested, would be connected to Isis etc. If she'd take everything at face value she knows she's realized it but nope. She thinks it all over too much

Sarah be like 'Marquess is nice and all but my lovely adorable student is still better'

Welp, things are getting more interesting! In a yuri kind of way, that is....
Or maybe this is just a case of siscon..?

Fed-Kun's army
calm down Sarah, Aria isn't in love with Oscar whatsoever
and Aria would have put two and two together about who Asher is if only she hadn't heard that the Crown Prince would marry Oscar's sister

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind a Aria x Sarah route. When Sarah was teaching her how to dance, man that panel was 100% yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread