The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

...I totally thought that Vika was an old guy, just like I thought that Rain had a much more serious look 😅 (he looks like a fox plotting a prank 🤣)

And thanks for the mass release!!! 😘

For those who wants spoilers :

Mielle's headmaid Emma gets executed because they try to poison Aria.

Asher is madly in low with Aria and they live happily.

Mielle destroys herself when she pushes count down the stairs and trying to blame Aria where Asher comes and teleports away with Aria saving her.(Ah yes Asher has teleport power.)

If you want any more or specific questions about novel pm me.

Thank you so much for the mass update!! What a cliffhanger though, I really want to see how she'll react when Asher drops the bomb lol
I also really liked how Asher was all like "I like that idea, I can piss off the nobles that way"
Thanks for the hard work!!
@kesmese152
NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHY HE COULD KEEP THE FLOWERS FRESH!!!!!!!! Thanks for the spoilers, now I'm more excited for the story :)

Wow get you a girl who’s SMART !!

compared to other series, I really like aria’s cunning. She’s not necessarily a kind person either when it’s all for personal advantage. It’s refreshing

Let's be honest, the meeting may have said the only requirement is intelligence but everyone there is also beautiful/handsome.

Fed-Kun's army
@Soluiz No, I didn't forget. That doesn't mean i can't express discomfort with a certain aspect of her villainy.

I like the pace of the manhwa so much more than the LN! Even though the LN was an amazing read, it tended to drag out small stuff forever... In the manhwa things are quick and efficient, without losing anything of the essential. Thanks for the mass update!

@holfear Yeah there are a lot of chapters left. Including extra stories at the end, it should be around 130 ch in the manhwa total. So there should be around a 100 chapters left.

@Miyono-chan omg i thought i was the only one who always pictured Vica as an old man xD

I always pictures him to have slick gray hair, mustache and glasses xD

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapters!!!!!
I can't wait to see if she finds out that he's the crown prince!!! Somehow, I feel like he's just gonna dodge the question again -_-

Users who are viewing this thread