The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
OMG OK CLIFFHANGER BUT WOOOOW!!! Yessss finally Aria's no longer in that hopeless state she was in before! Let's gooo Aria ~

Thank you for the chapters!!!

Thanks for the chapter dump! And hooray for Aria x Asher moments hehe reading all of this makes me want to reread the manhwa from the beginning, plus the novel :))

Omg thank you so so much for all the chapters!
It’s so much better with a release of a bunch of chapters rather than just one.
So thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

TY FOR THE CHAPS, GOSH IM SO HAPPY FOR THE ASHER CONTENT I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE MASS RELEASE BUT HOW COULD YOU END IT THEEREE?

ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏ

It's been ages since my heart actually fluttered like this. The characterisation, the story, the politics, the underhandedness, I love everything so much 😭

I've now grown used to mass-releases means tappytoons has swooped in so I was very anxious, but what a relief and great joy to read through.

the more aria achieves the more i fear the houeglass will backfire sometime....

Uuuuh, thank you so much for the chapters! ❤️ I love these series! And I'm so interested, what hell answer, omg 😂👌

Can anybody help to point where to read the complete WN translation, please?
Thank you

THANK YOU FOR THE MASSIVE UPLOAD, LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I'm a little wary about her growth spurt... I hope nothing dangerous happens. Asher didn't realize he's attracted to her yet? Bro what. But shipping Asher and Aria so hard.

This is the greatest gem I've discovered in a long time. Thank you all so much for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
*picking which font will best suit Veri's gravemarker*

And okay, Asher, you've played with your food long enough, you need to give her something or you're not going to be able to keep her.

@Linkyo you can find it entirely on different lightnovels websites, I red it on readlightnovel.org

I don't really remember the quality of the translation though, so I can't promise it will be great.

Users who are viewing this thread