The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

I've been checking the updates for days now for one update and here you spoil us with so many glorious ones, I literally giggled so hard I had to delay the actual reading lol — thank you for your efforts!!

And what a set of updates they were! So glad that Asher has finally caught up and others are also making note of Aria's intelligence (Lane, you good boi). I'm thrilled to watch Aria rise and the count, Isis and all get what's coming at them. Little concerned for the Veri situation and for Sarah, and my sympathies for Oscar and his Sacrificial Hero Complex but can't waaait for the payout Aria more than deserves!

thank you so much for the mass releases!!!! the work yall do is so nice and clean and coherent!!

The art is so nice, Aria's outfits are sooo pretty. And Jessie is so cute, she's the best and deserves 1000% of the love and appreciation Aria gives her. I also love seeing Aria live a new, more fulfilling life but also the moments where she shows she hasn't forgiven anyone (rightly so). It's still a revenge story y'all!!!

Ahh so many chapters to read one after another!!! What a FANTASTIC DAY!!! Thank you!!!

Aggregator gang
aria omfg that poor maid lol she was a bitch before but maybe aria could've snatched her from mielle this time loool
thank u so much for all the chapters!! i was fuckking shaking with excitement when i clicked and saw all the updates

Dex-chan lover
@Anra7777
She kinda deserves it (notice that she's plotting against aria from day 1, calling her a "vulgar bitch", though she earns aria's wrath, most people who've read the novel will wonder if she goes far for 2 characters, 1 i won't spoil because it's major, and her, pretty much everyone else earns their problems 100%.

he is~ your~ husband~

thank you so much for the mass update!! i really enjoyed them 🥰🥰

I’ve been wanting to read more episodes so badly! Thank you so much for this huge update!!!
I’m so happy that now Aria can experience being appreciated for herself and not because of the results of her plans of revenge. Can’t wait for the next episode! Will Asher finally tell her?

Dex-chan lover
HANGING OF A MOFOKIN CLIFF!!! Thank you OOOOH so much for the mass update!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread