The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Thank you sooooo much for the bulk update!
This is actually surprising to see about how fast the plot seems to move. I was just started reading the wn a few weeks ago and everything in the webcomic feels so quick, I didn’t have time to digest the details like what the wn did lmao

But!!
I’m so happy it’s already on this part of the story. I did stop around 150+ chapters so catching up to that might be no brain lmaoooo

Thank you again for the bulk updates! I’m always happy you guys do these 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I love it when Aria can voice out her thoughts like this! you go girl! honestly she's the best villianess turned to mc because you can subtly see her thinking that all she's doing is revenge but in reality she's becoming softer (idk if that's the right word)

Yoooo the prince is smooth as hell! Reading this bulk update was such a treat. Thank you for your hard work as usual!!

I'm so glad we've reached this part of the novel. It was so aggravating that it felt like Aria was on the losing side for a bit. I'm glad she's turning the tides but also it seems like her character is changing as well. She's realizing parts about herself that she had hidden away because of insecurities. I'm glad Asher is bringing that out of her hehe

KYAAAAAAAA
I'm so glad that Aria is finally gaining some confidence in herself
Being told that she is stupid and crude her whole life has definitely had an impact on her whether she is oblivious to the fact or not.
I'm glad that the crown prince has noticed our lady's true worth /chefs kiss

Bless your kind souls Saving your tooches since 2k19 for the mass release! 😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much for all of your hard work!!! All of it always feels seamless and wonderful to read—thanks again!!!

Thank you for the mass update!

‼️‼️ PSA: WE ARE CAUGHT UP TO THE MANHWA RAWS ‼️‼️
I would suggest reading the completed novel instead if you want :))

@ladylade

Please tell her, Asher, I’m dying watching Aria try for Oscar when it’s just not happening.

Thanks so much for the updates!!

hooooolllly sheeet. Thanks for the mass updates! The series is building up beautifully

I wonder how happy she will be once she knows it's the crown prince lmao
Thanks a bunch for the chapters!! 💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed she wasn't able to put 2 and 2 together. Though she is biased by the knowledge that he's technically engaged to Iris.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. A bullying victim. Can't wait to see how this one goes.

More importantly, Aria managed to get herself into a legit political discussion. That's...fantastic. She has years of intel to exploit, and this time without her father to steal the credit. Though I hope she can manage when she eventually catches up to her date of death. She's a smart girl, so...

Users who are viewing this thread