The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, but I don't think the other group has dropped this series.

this series didnt get dropped, dont worry. your translations arent the best but you invested time in this chapter, so you deserve at least some credit. dont pay attention to some mean comments. people are too harsh

Thanks for your efforts! I skimmed the raws but as expected it hits different when I understand what they're saying lol.

Oh but I also hope this doesn't count as sniping? I appreciate your translations though!

was it really dropped? anyway, cleaning could be better (Aria's face was chopped). translation is okay (no broken english but the conversation flow was weird. it's a little hard to connect from one speech to another). and this is just my opinion, but the tl notes was too much, especially when its inside the panel boxes.

Hey this is a good translation for an impromtu team/single person. Thanks a lot. Aria & Ebony from another webtoon always fill me with joy. I adore them.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER AND YOUR AWESOME NOTES!!! Hahaha I totally agree with you 😀

People stop complaining!!! Seriously you are getting a webtoon translated for free why are you complaining about cleaning quality!?

How can it be dropped when it hasn't even been a month since the last chapter?? Sorry but I fail to see the logic

Supporter
What a trap translation: Looking decent at first but around the half-mark it mostly stops making sense.
Thank you for your work but I think I might wait for the other group (last update 11 days ago, why would you think this was dropped?)

How can you guys see it? I can't see anything. People are saying they're reading it and it doesn't show for me at all, it just says its unavailable.

11 days with no translation is not dropped, your translation is pretty good for a single person team. But please note to try to contact previous groups Before translating something If you don't wish to be labeled as a sniper, And i don't think that's you intention at all, you time would be better spent TLing projects that truly have no one else working on them, but you did i good job with this so Keep up the good work with other projects.

Alex Fuck off, anyone is free to translate anything they want, and 11 days without releasing a chapter is a fair time for a weekly series.

Translations good. I generally dont mind someone picking something up however 11 days isnt really dropped. I would atleast attempt to contact the other team to see if you can come to an amicable solution. Anyhow good work on the chapter none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread