The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

@everyone complaining it’s a one person team and it looks like it’s the person’s first translation (based on the user’s update history), so obviously it’s not gonna be as good as experienced scans teams.

Also, it might seem weird that the person thought it was dropped, but if you look at the last updates it makes sense. The scans team pumped out a ton of chaps really quickly, and he/she prob thought going 11 days without an update meant it was dropped. Experienced readers know better, but again, he/she’s prob new.

Also, PLS don’t scare a potential translator away. We should appreciate anyone willing to spend their time sharing translations. Maybe he/she will join a scans team and be able to release even more and better chaps!

Aggregator gang
This translation is pretty scuffed. Just going to wait on the last group to translate theirs.

Fed-Kun's army
I just looove your T/N. Lol... the FL really should just focus on the crown prince even though she doesn’t really know his true identity yet, lol. I hope she doesn’t resent him too much when she learns the truth. Thank you!!

I... can see where you're coming from, but 11 days is nothing near a drop, maybe a couple months. Hasty conclusion

Sorry but they didn't drop this!! I think they were going to do a small release of chapters.

I know its a good manga but maybe next time ask if you don't quite know if they dropped it or not.

I just don't want any sniper drama coming out😅

Thanks for the translation and trying to help us readers out!

Hi. I don't think that it's dropped by the group. It just takes a bit of time for the chapter to be published. It hasn't been 6 months yet! Maybe you should go and contact one of the members?
Anyways the chapter is good! Thank you for your efforts!

Thank you so much for the translation!
Maybe not dropped, but I'm glad to read any (decent) update available

Considering you are doing it solo, thank you so much for the hard work

Or maybe instead you can help the group translate this manhwa 🙄
Anyway thanks

thank you for the translation! i think you're mistaken though--i don't think the group dropped it. as Kiariku said, maybe you could try joining the team? you seem pretty good at translating!

Even if tooches dropped this, they will at least announce it during their latest chapter. Should’ve ask them first to re-confirm
But anyway, the translation is okay but a little bit messy. Not cleaned properly, but it’s a one man group so okay, it is way better to upload it on IG than MD.

I’ll just wait for tooches to upload their version

Joining a group will be good. If you really wanna know if a comic is dropped then go their discord and ask. Sometimes they have a whole list of projects that's been dropped too.

I'll wait for the other scan group. I'm sorry but it's a bit messy and all other the place for me.

THANK YOU FOR TRANS!!
i saw the other comments and it seems to not been dropped? (i think i saw a group drop this tho)
i'm with @candace, maybe you can join the group if you'd like?

Group Leader
It definitely wasn’t dropped, it hasn’t even been 2 weeks since the last upload and they’re also working on other series.
It’s a good effort, but to avoid sniping drama, I don’t think you should continue unless Tooches has agreed to pass the series to you. They’re a high quality scanlation team, and they occasionally upload in bulk, so they very well could be working in this now.

Please just communicate with them. I can’t bear to see this series suffer like Duchess with the Empty Soul did.

Users who are viewing this thread