The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

i don't think this one got dropped. since ur solo, u could consider joining this group to help process go faster? they have a bigger team of more pro ppl, ur solo scan is a little hard to understand and there's little errors everywhere, like los cent street what? no drama pls

Dropped or not, I don't see a problem with alternative translation. I mean why is everyone so freaked out about sniping? The readers will choose which translation to read, that's all.

@keai i think it's frustrating for the translators. a lot of work goes into redoing each ep from the Korean, and it's pointless if there's going to end up being 2 of the same. why spend 10 hours on an episode if someone else is doing the same work at the same time? it's like a school group project, but rather than working together on different parts, everyone's doing their own project and picking only one to turn in. it's a waste of time for the other members of the group. i think it's similar

I don't think this has been dropped by Tooches on mangadex. There was a group that dropped it on a different website, but they were on chapter 18 and stopped because it is already posted here and further along.

3.png

I don’t think this series is dropped since they updated pretty recently. To avoid conflict, contact the group to inquire about this subject and maybe even consider joining them for this project.

Saving your tooches probably hasn't dropped it they are just really slow. I just found a Discord for another one of their releases where a single person scanalator is 28 chapters ahead of them. I feel like they release only just fast enough for another release to be sniping. They should pass a few projects onto others instead

The wording is very wonky that sometimes it doesn't make sense or even OOC for the person to speak like that.

And 2 weeks' absence doesn't mean it's dropped unless the scanlators said so. And tooches tends to release in large patch so they're not as fast as other. Don't snip.

Dex-chan lover
did the translators make the panels look so messed up while translating or was it because something went wrong while uploading it?

Oh wow they dropped it?? That’s surprising, but tysm for picking it up! Lmao I can’t believe aria said she was a great investment 😂

This was really poorly done. Translation-wise and paneling. It's nearly unreadable. I couldn't read anymore after "Los Cent street" lmfao. You should consider joining a group or getting a cleaner, QC, and a proofreader if you can't do any of those yourself.

Dex-chan lover
huh judging by their releases it seem that they upload 5 times-ish a month? I would wait a month to see if they actually dropped it personally.
Anyway I ship the prince so hard too

@Corgiattackkk I dunno it seems to me like it was dropped and that they may take it up again in the future.

But it is considered to be currently dropped.

I’m pretty sure that this series has not been dropped by the original scans group.

Tbh I just clicked at the chapter without realizing it wasn’t from them, and despite not knowing anything really about a good or bad scans job I could tell right away that it wasn’t them.
The border job and the friking side notes were just.. yeah I’m sorry but the notes made me really frustrated :/

I hope this doesn’t start some sort of sniping drama as I already have some great series I’m reading that have stopped because of these reasons. (And is hate to see that happen to this one too)

Group Leader
@trezcast

No that’s a totally different uploader on a different site (not tooches, who are still actively scanlating this series). That uploader stopped sharing the official tappytoon chapters because Tooches was ahead of them in their updates.
So the series is not dropped, as of right now Tooches is still working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread