The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

@Wydhyuk Maybe get in contact with the group before wasting your own time doing a translation that's already being done.

Aria is so damn smart. Everytime someone tells her that she's smart she would always think to herself that she can only do so because of her knowledge of the future. But honestly speaking, if someone else was in her position, i doubt they could use the same information to their advantage as Aria did. Aria knows what to do with the information she has and that's why we call her smart

@ImJustAWeirdo I agree! She is definitely much smarter that she thinks she is. There are many who could still take the wrong actions even when they know the future or have the advantage of hindsight. To be able to discern and calculate appropriate measures to be taken does not come easy to everyone. It's why I like her a lot as well.

I don't care about Aria learning his identity so much as I can't wait for Mielle to! I want her to be bitter and jealous and have the rug pulled out from under her!!! Thanks for the update!

Could the foreigner shown be
Aria's father or someone from that country?

My memory is foggy about some details in the novel.

Uuuuuh okay then but it wasnt really a waste of time bc I translated this a bit ago and just decided to post bc I heard it was dropped...

Lol dw ok not taking anything the wrong way I was just bored. And I'm translating a yaoi on another app so I'm good lmfao

Group Leader
I moan like Erik Internet Etiquette each time the artist unleashes another Aria-outfit on me

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhh....Sara, you're too wholesome for this cruel world.

It's so funny seeing Aria accidentally kick future knowledge to the Crown Prince one instance after another. She's really shaping up to be an impressive queen. Though again, I worry for what will happen when she catches up to her death time.

@Psychronia Well, she's worked to educate herself during this lifetime and it turns out she's got a pretty good brain now that she's making use of it, so I think she'll be ok. I do wonder if the hourglass will continue to work past that point though.

Dex-chan lover
@Wydhyuk your translation is alright since only you do it alone, it's not that easy for one person to do everything. I don't know why people are making a fuss out of it. Just a misunderstanding! Hope you won't feel bad about that and keep going with whatever project you are working on! All the best!

Dex-chan lover
The art is so so lovely. All their dresses and accessories make me stare, what lovely work.

Fed-Kun's army
Because of the hourglass, she's looking a lot like Sarah's age. lol

The love for Aria in the comments💕 I really love that she went out of her way to get the education she needed and uses both bits of knowledge of the future and present to her advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread