The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

LMAO SHE LEGIT SMOTHERED HIM IN BUTTER AND THREW HIM INTO THE OIL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ SO SAVAGE

I like him for her if it werenโ€™t for his age and his lack of perception. Like how could you not notice your gift being worn on the neck of a person sitting in front of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Dex-chan lover
I think this outfit is my favorite so far - it's gallant and pretty at the same time. Also, the baron is a cinnamon roll, please don't abuse him!

Oh WOW i always imagine the baron as a middle age man while reading the novel for some reason......welp
good for Ann then

Ok but Aria looks FANTASTIC in that pantsuit. Also I agree that I thought of the Baron as way older when reading the novel lmao.

Double-page supporter
A shame she didn't kept the cravat. She would have slayed Sarah if she met her dressed like that.

that reveal was SO GOOD. The cravat was perfect on her but the right fish needs the right hook XD

Contributor
NGL, I also thought the baron was older.
Good luck, Ann.

Dex-chan lover
fragrant oils aren't edible and it's bothering me this entire chapter , I hope they meant extracts
Also she should make pantsuits popular among noble women

Not his fault that he feels attracted, Aria looks more mature the more she uses her powers, so she looks like an adult.
I think it was like that.

@JWChibi I don't think they were implying or saying anyone ate the oils... I think you should read the chapter again if it bothered you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread