The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Basically she told him to put his head in the right place, haha but aw, the Baron is pretty decent, I'm happy (plus Aria now has a new supporter which is always awesome! >u<)

@jwchibi i think they mean they used it for scent rather than actually eating it. cuz taste is heavily dependent on smell, it could be used to "trick" the mouth instead of ingesting it like u thought lmao

Aria just looks good in anything. As expected of my queen~
and baron burBOOM looks like he'll explode any moment now
(eh, get it? no? ok)

conclusion: all men would become simps for aria

Why is Aria so beautiful? Damn, I really liked this chapter, a more masculine garment is always a refreshing view. I stan

Double-page supporter
damn how many years did she lose? She must be around 20 y/o or something.

Aria can be so damn charming sometimes. Even though she’s beautiful she definitely needs to be more careful with using that hour glass tho bc she looks like she’s an older teen/in her early twenty’s. She really looks so good in menswear, and I also like how the guy apologized for finding her attractive, he gets good guy points lol. Can’t wait to see how things will go. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Yes to this partnership, I’m starting to love Aria & that baron is p cute.
Thanks so much for the translation! ❤️

The hourglass doesn’t make her age or lose time!!!! Why do people keep thinking that using the hourglass is bad? She just needs to use it carefully and not overuse it because too much of anything, even a good thing, is a bad thing. Later on, you’ll understand how she got her powers, they’re not dangerous, they’re there to help her. Also, stop shipping her with the Baron because 1) our Aria’s status is a lot higher than you’d expect, 2)
he’s for Annie
. Just to make things clear incase you all end up upset later. And here’s the thing for all of you who think she goes too far, she gave Mielle many chances to be a better person, but Mielle always tried to hurt her and cause trouble, she always makes the wrong choice, the bad choice. I won’t speak for Cain or the Count because I know what others will use to argue for them, though I personally think they had it coming. Mielle, however is irredeemable and beyond hope. She is not deserving of being defended. I don’t know how these will translate to the manhwa and how well they’ll be shown, but the reasoning is there in the novel. Also, this artist is INCREDIBLE!!! Their sense of style, the way they draw Aria and all the other characters, the way no two characters look too similar!!!! I AM IN AWE!!!

Group Leader
Awww Baron Burboom is so cute
Aria just be with him instead of that prince x)

Aria looks sooooo good in the male outfit... the hat in the beginning was 😘

I CANT EVEN WITH HOW SHE IS 15 YEARS OLD BUT LOOKING LIKE SHES A YOUNG ADULT IN HER EARLY 20s.......

Users who are viewing this thread