The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

she looks so cool in those kinds of clothes! a bit of a shame she's returning the cravat, i thought it went extremely well with her outfit! :')

Ariaaa!!!!! What a power move (though wtf I thought she was 16-17ish by now, the hourglass sure did a number on her looks lol)
thanks for the update!

I love men face's when they realize that the most intelligent person is actually a woman!! And it will happen quite often from now on lol!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@duderus
Damn, thanks for the spoiler dude! This story is really great, i hope we can see it all through the end. I already want to see the next events.

She looking nice in that there outfit! You go girl!! She should wear pants more often!

Gosh she looks so absolutely gorgeous this chapter! She was absolutely rocking those pants. I hope it becomes a new fashion trend!

Thank you so much for translating this new chapter! I saw the update and dropped everything I was doing to read this chapter.

Miss Aria Roscente is a mind of a mastermind. For real. It's one thing to have knowledge of what's going to happen from your past life. It's another to utilize said knowledge. Like I'm so proud of her. Wish she could see that she's smart not solely because of her memories but because she's really is. Alas, she's been referred as 'stupid' so many times that it's been ingrained in her

Aggregator gang
She is so suave 😍 Wow.
And that Baron gives off such a good feeling! I like him :)
Thanks for the chapter!

@duderus Thank you once again for your wonderful spoilers! I'm even more excited to read what happens next in this story!

I really thought she was like 18 or something lol
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread