The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
I love this girl.
@Emonex honestly, without explanation, that's what I understood in this chapter. I'm glad there's someone who thinks a little like me 😂

Dex-chan lover
Okay I will stop this debat about who is the best/more vilainess between Tia and Aria.
I am sure that in your heart you all already know the answer.
84388200-288-k669541.jpg

I hope I make you smile 😁

Aggregator gang
sasuga, aria-sama!

anyway, what chapter is this in the novel tho?

Tia elicits the feeling of pity and one becomes sympathetic to her unfair situation. It's makes her a heroic villainess in my eyes. She is doing stuff for the greater good, for the people she cares about, she has a moral compass that's guiding her onto the path of good and compassion. She doesn't manipulate people to get her way, she didn't plan on Cendric's reaction. She's only a villainess to those who wish to do her harm and those who want to use her for some kind of gain.

However...

Aria is a boss *ss b*tch who will get hers, with smart planning and economic stability and one becomes empathetic to her situation. I feel no pity for Aria, she exudes strength without compassion for others. Everything she does is for the sole benefit of herself because she is cunning and calculating. She knew how the maids would react if she gave them something expensive, she did it before with Annie... She is a villainess through and through, she threw tantrums when she didn't get her way and she destroyed others belongings. She was a brat from the beginning.

Though both of their circumstances are understandable, how you feel about Tia and Aria will differ as

Aria is calculating and manipulative, she only does things that benefits "me, myself, and I", anything else is a byproduct. Ffs she takes pleasure in tormenting Millie. So far her every action has furthered her plot for revenge and economic stability, not
necessarily righting a wrong.

Tia is self sacrificing and a heroic "villainess". She actually cares for those around her and has people within the story who are sympathetic to her situation, people she can lean on because she's ultimately good. Some of her "villainess" actions don't even make her happy...

Tl:DR- Tia is good "villainess", Aria is an actual villainess

Fed-Kun's army
@codydub03 Yes, that's the point. Quid pro quo is extremely useful when any deficit appears, as the history of the Soviet Union and Venezuela teaches us.

@9453 those are really good points you've got there! Still the one I actually got scared of is Tia.
Up untill now Aria did not try to murder someone with her own hands, except Millie in her past life. Tia gave me the goosebumps a few chapters ago when she started her plains to kill people off. She hired an assassin to kill the butler just so he would stay quiet. She did kill countless of innocent people and is willing to do it again for the sake of survivel and put Cedric on the throne.
She too is a great villainess herself. But I get your point. Aria is definitely the b*tch queen and I love them both! kkkkkk

Someone help me out who is this Tia everyone is talking about? Only Tia I know in the villainess genre is the one from Abandoned Empress which I dropped

GOSH I LOVE THIS. This is a real villainess right here. Her look in the last panels sent shivers down my spine. And the way she corrupted Annie too.
(I want a redemption arc someday but I hope I’ll be enjoying this Aria for a long time first. Hahaha.)

@krzywasabi The Tia they're talking about is from another manhwa, The Villainess Lives Twice. It's a good manhwa so I think you'll enjoy it too.
I agree with them too. The Tia there is a villainess only for the sake of good. She's cunning and will do all means just to achieve her goal that is for the greater good anyway. She still scares me sometimes tho because of her ways and her cunning.
While Aria here is solely motivated by her own wellbeing and revenge. And yeah, anything that results as good for others are just a bonus.
Their motives are different but they are both villainesses.(and damn well great ones at that)

wow idk if u guys already thought this a while ago or not but annie is getting rlly annoying lol

Fed-Kun's army
That advice may backfire in the future, huh? I wonder how she will fall in love with the prince.
Thank you!

Not actively trying to kill people off doesn't mean she's not a villainess. Death isn't the only way to bring misery to all of those who fckd her up. She's not passive, wrong terminology. And being on defense doesn't make her less of a villain. Don't forget she's literally a child without allies and resources. You can't expect her to have Mielle and her family assassinated just like that.
Meanwhile, Tia is a true blooded noble with money and connections. Plus, she was already a kingmaker in her first life.

Tia and Aria have different circumstances but both are ladyboss villainess. Period. I'm out.

I hope she gets executed again, for different reasons this time. She deserves it. She's a worthless bitch no different than the others.

Double-page supporter
it was good advice aria gave annie but those eyes don't look positive.. those are the "i'm gonna double-cross you for money some day" eyes

@Lysander
you're just mad because you didn't get any scented oils

Double-page supporter
Oof. What a pragmatic villain... I've always wanted a story with a villain protagonist who has the moral imperative to be a villain, but now I regret that.

Users who are viewing this thread