The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

I really love this series for how its MC stands out from most. In many of the series I have seen the MC becomes either a goody two shoes or completely different after either reincarnation or being sent back in time. I really appreciate the fact that she maintains her grudges against those who wronged her and that still uses her rather "villainous" cunning to her advantage. I respect her goal of not only surviving but also improving her standing and situation, in spite of how her step family and peers view her as "common born trash".

Double-page supporter
you just ruined a poor innocent girl
dfa.jpg

Clearly the ones that are mad only read the goody 2 shoes stories😭 those get boring , this is wayyy more interesting

Group Leader
Just when i thought she was mellowing out . I stand corrected again 😅

@marchessa I don't think it's appropriate to compare Tia and Aria. Tia only tries to dodge to problem but Aria does everything for vengeance as well as to solve the problem. Tia is like those main character in japan otome reincarnation stories, always try to dodge the bullet by doing something that doesn't fit her. At least she hasn't lower herself to be a farmer or a prisoner just to live in peace.

@chikikuto
I don't get why it's inappropriate to compare them. In fact the things you've said are part of the reason why I like aria more. Besides I didn't compare them first. If you read a little further someone questioned other commenters why they think Aria's the best villainess when there's Tia. Nothing wrong with explaining a preference.

@marchessa cause I'm not defending her, in fact I really dislike Tia and all other otome heroines in general, Aria is the only fun one and her story is better written than most of them

no way, that totally alludes to her being poisoned, no wayyyyy. ooh girl, the TEA (literally)

Love this. They make her traits/behaviors look more like a villainess but keep her as (mostly) a good person in general so we still root for her.

Users who are viewing this thread