The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Aria do have a list of target for revenge though:
_Miele Roscente: She use all her force to make Aria into a vilainess then get her executed
_Emma - Miele's maid: the direct hand control the maid and servant, also who indoctrine the servant into hating Aria
_Beri - Miele's secret agent: the hidden hand directing Aria into vulgar and hateful behaviour, also the direct "witness" that push her to death. She encourage Aria bad deeds while collecting evidence for Miele to act on.
_Cain Roscente: lust after Aria but hate her for her commoner origin. Hide this quite well under a strict act, but he want to erase her for his noble self (or just to keep her for himself in secret).
_Count Roscente: lust after Carin, Aria's mom, ignore many thing to marry/monopoly Carin, almost everything happen from this man irreponsible behavior. Shower his own blood with decorate, hide his shameful "daughter" as much as he can, ignore Miele/Aria conflict, ignore Cain action, he build the base for all this.
_Isis Frederick: the true force behind Miele hatred to Aria. She want Roscente family to be her force, dont want the "dirty rats" in it, but make Miele think that her marriage with Oscar Frederick and her honor is tarnish by them, then encourage Miele to "cleanse her house". This time around Isis have a much bigger reason to hate Aria though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
It's not just the US, it's gotten to be a problem in parts of asia, europe and australia (though it did start getting out of hand in the united states), most prepackaged food has sugar in it, it's one of the reasons some diseases like diabetes has gotten out of hand.

it's a sick truth but people really have to have a hardened heart in order to excel, especially in those times of hierarchy

@wkread
@Kingdo

Aria's mother is certainly NOT the Mother of Year. I simply pointing out that her mother taking care/raising her out without taking a mutual interest/benefits in mind. If her mother is acting like what Aria said in this chapter, her mother would have thrown her away long ago, let's alone bringing the "baggage" to her new wed life.

Dex-chan lover
Ooowwwww....poor Annie...those dead eyes... (Just to use her on a men, when the chance arrives. This is kind of really evil.)

I agree that most people start off as friends because of mutual benefit, but not all the time.

Aria is the real villainess in this life and the cruel face of the world 😑😑😑
Thank you for update 🤗

Double-page supporter
i hope annie gets a proper love interest 😔😔😔😔 i rlly do like her character, as flawed as she is

What a cunning girl. I just love it. I remembered that i read a novel with a dumb Fl a while back. This refreshed me. I just couldn't take the dumbness.

u know I LOVE this webtoon!!
it's my first time reading a webtoon where the mc is acc an asshole that I like :)
wow how psycho she's lol

Users who are viewing this thread