The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
She's slowly starting to change for the better. And I mean in a good, more in depth, way.

I support everything aria does. But being a bitch about Sarah isn't one of them. It's good you change bae!

I hope she doesn't start to slip up and make mistakes now that she's softening up.

This chapter seemed longer than usual, there was an Asher-Aria interaction, and an Aria-Sarah moment. I'M LOVING THIS CHAPTER. Thank you!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh good, she's starting to lower her wall of defensiveness! I might actually start to genuinely like her, instead of just admiring her will, intelligence, and ability. Her manipulation of a good-hearted person like Sarah never sat well with me.

Both her budding feelings for Asher and her realization she might be genuinely happy for Sarah give me hope for her growth and eventual happiness! May she get vengeance in the form of happiness, not just the destitution of her dumb family!

Sarah is such a kind person 🥺🥺 whoever made Mielle the heroine in the first place must have been blind

THIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS SO GOOD tbh it's SO realistic. no one changes out of nowhere for nothing, even while facing death most people will still stick to their beliefs even if they're evil. aria was always a selfish bitch and she came back still like it. she wasn't repenting, she didn't think she was wrong, she didn't try to change her personality to avoid death. she kept her selfish personality, but she's just using her brain more than before. but NOW, she's changing. she's seeing people as they are. she's having feelings. she's becoming more human. and god that's so sexy

Aggregator gang
Sarah is best girl TT she’s so sweet.

Thank you for another amazing chapter! The team works so hard, thank you so much 💕

Seee no one ain’t that evil 😤❤️✨ she’s been through bad 💩but she ain’t gonna be vengeful and heartless . Gawd if I could be smart and a saint

Aria may be selfish, but her feelings for Sarah is truly genuine, I love their friendship! Thanks for your hard work, scan!

I can't with Asher he's too cute☺️ and Sarah, you a little too obsessed with Aria.
The character development for Aria is good🥰

Users who are viewing this thread