The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

This is such a nice character milestone. Her first life was spent just reacting and acting on emotions. On her second life, she became focused solely on manipulation and gain. Now she's finding herself caring for others. It's a step to actually living rather than just surviving.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So you finally realized your more human than you thought.

@REDRED Wow, first comment I see has my exact thoughts. Regardless of the reason behind being her friend, she still became her friend. I'm glad that she realizes this because I would hate to see Aria callously use Sarah as a tool. Because I don't want Aria to hurt innocent people and I don't want Sarah to get hurt.

OUR GIRL IS GROWING EMOTIONS! Yeeeees! She's maturing and finally seeing all that she's working for!
So far, I could only see her growing old without really any friends, or people she considered as such. But FINALLY there's a change in her view of what surrounds her. This is great!

Its nice to know that Aria isn't become as coldblooded as I originally thought she would be.

If I remember correctly, this isn't the time Aria realize she is sincerely happy for Sarah. But either way, it's bound to happen sooo I'm just glad that her cold heart starts to melt

This chapter made me feels that aria is not that evil, she's just being too tsundere about her true feelings😂😂

Aria isn't evil in the first place, it's her first time treated with sincerity and kindness TT this chapter so uwu

Unpopular opinion: She still evil inside at least .. not all evil just somewhat yin and yang the evil part is much bigger and for me its a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread