The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Oscar: "I can't go against the Duchess. I'll have to marry Mielle. But we can still be friends, right? Also, I'm not going to say this to your face, because the Duchess is here. Please infer this from this rock I snuck into your room, with no label or note. Also, please infer that it should be our little secret, especially from people who might tell the Duchess."

Supporter
@RoundRobin Because Aria hits her where it hurts the most - Oscar. Mielle does get angry at other stuff (jabs, achievements etc) but she pretty much brushes them off rather quickly, but she shows the most intense reactions when it comes to Oscar lol. Even when she thought she had him tight in her hands, being officially engaged and all, the brooch turns that around rather quick

jyc

girl u can have him 😒 he aint even worth it for aria anyway

@empressnyannyanau (and anyone else who has this issue) If your chapter still shows up as unavailable, clear your cache on MD or do a hard refresh (ctrl + f5) and it should be fixed.

Dex-chan lover
@mekrabbat can't be helped, since he's kind of a pushover and isis threatened to kill aria if he ever went to see her again.

I love how arya almost lost her cool but looked at the flowers Asher gave her and remembered she's not the same girl she was before. Ugh I love her.

Thank you for the chapter! I cant wait for more 😭😭😭 im hooked and ready for our girl to be with Asher already.

Thank you for the chapters!
It's interesting to see that Oscar's actions are really based on what he see on Aria's image, I think he thought that maybe if he admits it, Aria's life will get harder, Aria's purpose is to get revenge to Mielle so maybe that's why? I love Aria's face at the last though!!!! hhhhh go girl

Ah yes ... No spoilers, but this is the last moment will be “above” Aria. Her comeuppance is coming and it’s going to be delightful to see drawn at last. Just known, she will bring everything on herself.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
just take your Oscar Mielle. Calling him an ML is kind of an insult towards every other ML

Group Leader
Fufufufu! Can’t wait for this to be completed :’D really want to see everything unfold in prettily in this Webtoon because my imagination was so nil when I read the novel haha 😂

Users who are viewing this thread